Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Hiya buddays!!! :action-sm

Still pissed I wasn't at the party. :icon_cry:

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Good morning, can't wait to hear about the madness, that was Friday night.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
I'm glad everyone had fun, and hoffman missed it.
I am sad hoffman missed it but I am glad everyone had fun :icon_mrgr and you sir need to move to NY, wish we got to chill more :p but I had a great time :cool3:

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I hope Ronnie busts Ant's balls for puking and taking a lil' nap in the stall :D

Jun 23, 2007
philly.
awwwww BAWDAAAYYYYSS!!

can't wait for the show today...

you guys couldn't have been a cooler group of people; super cool to get to hang out with everyone :D :action-sm

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I hope Ronnie busts Ant's balls for puking and taking a lil' nap in the stall :D
Ron left before all those shenanigan's...But I hope he gets into all of it...It was a great great night. We have to do it again..

My favorite line of the night has to be "Why don't you die?!?!"..I won't say who said it :D

...oh hi Babygirl....

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I was sad to have missed it. Babysitters are hard to come by when you only trust relatives with your kids. I'm so glad you all had a good time though.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
I am sad hoffman missed it but I am glad everyone had fun :icon_mrgr and you sir need to move to NY, wish we got to chill more :p but I had a great time :cool3:

Angel and Redd kick ass at gh. ;p
(the rest of us really stunk. Although Redd can never fuck with me on Raining Blood. Nope.)

And you're damn right I need to move to nyc.
It's the only place I've been to big enough!

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
I was sad to have missed it. Babysitters are hard to come by when you only trust relatives with your kids. I'm so glad you all had a good time though.
I'm mad at you for not showing up. Not as mad as other people for not showing up, but still upset.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I would have just brought the kids with you...I mean they have to grow up sometime. :action-sm

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
And you're damn right I need to move to nyc.
It's the only place I've been to big enough!
I'll stick to surprise appearances. Or at least appearances that are surprises to some. Those who didn't know I was showing up because I didn't know THEY were going to be at the party... the reaction... that's what made it a fucking blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.