Ron and Fez Listening Thread for 7/19/07- Radio War, Who Will Draw Next Blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
WTF????????

I keep getting this Chocalate rain song everytime I click something this Activex box pops up and this song plays
Yeah Zag tossed that in. Apparently if you have the default skin, it plays. If you don't want it playing, change the skin. It'll probably be removed by the evening, I'm sure.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
i'm still trying to get the hammer-ons and pull-offs down, hard will be much easier then. i think my highest score was 189k on free bird
Ya same, I've only failed Freebird once, but it was a bitch the first time, so damn long.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
I hope the mother gets well soon..

Sorry but I don't have to hear about trains exploding from Fez.. I have to take the subway later on into Manhattan and I don't want to even think that.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
I don't play Guitar Hero... because I play guitar... sort of.

My friend just got it... I was so close. I was really hoping my group of friends would avoid the Guitar Hero fad... and I was wrong...

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Ya same, I've only failed Freebird once, but it was a bitch the first time, so damn long.
i never failed a song on medium or easy but i failed by first time on hard...i'm obsessed with this game, i bought it for my boyfriend and now i'm always kicking him off so i can play

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.

My friend just got it... I was so close. I was really hoping my group of friends would avoid the Guitar Hero fad... and I was wrong...
I do not understand the appeal of a guitar video game.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA

ya i figred that the whole guitar hero thing would annoy real guitar players. thats part of the reason i play :action-sm

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida
i never failed a song on medium or easy but i failed by first time on hard...i'm obsessed with this game, i bought it for my boyfriend and now i'm always kicking him off so i can play
Don't fuck up your finger and cause your team to need bullpen help for half the fucking season after fans start buying shirts with your name on them and wasting fantasy draft picks on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.