Ron and Fez Listening Thread for 7/20/07- Is the War Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
hey i missed the first hour of yesterdays r and f show...can anyone give me an oh so brief recap?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
hey i missed the first hour of yesterdays r and f show...can anyone give me an oh so brief recap?
Ron said "Welcome to the Ron and Fez Show, I'm Ron with me as always is Fez" Fez said 'Hi ya Buddays" and the show continued from there.....

Hey guys...

pure_waves

Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
Ron said "Welcome to the Ron and Fez Show, I'm Ron with me as always is Fez" Fez said 'Hi ya Buddays" and the show continued from there.....

Hey guys...
ah yes, then there were some condescending comments towards black earl's work performance and east side dave did something wild in a most gregarious manner. thanks for filling in the blanks!

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I also hate to be the one to break the news to you but Earl took back his quitting of Exec producer. :(

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
And in for the buddays. I want to hear them admit defeat!

pure_waves

Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
I also hate to be the one to break the news to you but Earl took back his quitting of Exec producer. :(
yah i caught that part. he didnt even let it go on long enough to develop into a decent bit. i wanted to hear about black earl the intern and film student clawing his way towards the executive producer position

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
i wonder if theres a tossy the salad beany baby?

BRITNEY SPEARS VIRGINITY!!!!!!! may be one of my favorite bits ever

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
1. Phones were fucked up...callers couldn't hear ron.
2. Fez tries to improve and discusses the steam pipe explosion
3. Fez asks "Hey ron, what was your first big GAY memory (meant to say GAME but it came out as gay) and they railed on him for that.
4. Pepper Hicks is in the hospital at his mom's side b/c she got trampled by the mob in the steam pipe explosion and she shared an ambulance w/ the fatality.

That's the first hour...

Soooo I hope today ron finally reveals his big gay memory

EDIT

I just remebered a great ron line...re: the explosion and the possible release of asbestos...
"Bloomberg was quoted as saying 'NY, it's the asbestest place to live' "

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
His, Big Gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Memory.
That was a great bit...they hadn't done a comedy pyramid thingy in a while...when the first guy called and said "I have a big gay moment, when greg louganis hit his head on the diving board" i spit out my sody pop...Sooo

but i digress...we have but 3 min to get these thoughts out before we find out they are still broadcasting in a closet

Hottub

On the Trading Block? Not this Ham n Egger!
Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
Happy Friday everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.