Ron and Fez Listening Thread for 7/31/07- Ron and Fez Return and VIP Recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Hiya Buddays. :action-sm

Thank God the buddays are back again, I need my fix, I missed them yesterday.

S

straightdick

Hiya!

Are we sure they're back today?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
So are we going to hear Dave finger his own ass with Icy Hot and sever his cockhead with a bear trap?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Over here now because the boys have gone totally gay. Checking out for lunch, be back shortly.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
So are we going to hear Dave finger his own ass with Icy Hot and sever his cockhead with a bear trap?
Probably. I guess. I don't know. I probably won't even get to listen to the vast majority of the show today.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
Hi Buddays... hopin' for live Dave Free Radio....

And Jermaine Dye ;)

Danesy

Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
Ooooooh we are gettin' closer..... :)

Boston, according to numerous published reports, is closing in on deals for White Sox right fielder Jermaine Dye and Texas closer Eric Gagne, widely considered the top remaining players on the market after Mark Teixeira and Octavio Dotel. The Boston Herald reported that the Red Sox have the best offers on the table for Gagne and Dye. A deal for Dye would undoubtedly include Wily Mo Pena, while Devern Hansack could also be included. Boston originally balked on including Manny Delcarmen or pitching prospect Justin Masterson in a deal, but it is believed White Sox GM Kenny Williams is seriously considering an unknown "revised" offer from the Red Sox.

Danesy

Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
For you Ville....

Phils could add reliever
The Phillies got the back-of-the-rotation starter and GM Pat Gillick said that adding a reliever was a possibility. The Phillies got a good look at Pirates lefty Damaso Marte when he was in town over the weekend. Left-handers are hitting just .080 against Marte this season. The Phillies have made their first two deals using Minor League pitchers. Potential trade piece Michael Bourn sprained his ankle Monday against the Cubs and is expected to sit at least a week.

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
May 14, 2006
DC now, Philly originally
For you Ville....

Phils could add reliever
The Phillies got the back-of-the-rotation starter and GM Pat Gillick said that adding a reliever was a possibility. The Phillies got a good look at Pirates lefty Damaso Marte when he was in town over the weekend. Left-handers are hitting just .080 against Marte this season. The Phillies have made their first two deals using Minor League pitchers. Potential trade piece Michael Bourn sprained his ankle Monday against the Cubs and is expected to sit at least a week.
Boooooo, that doesn't exactly do it for me. Personally I don't think we have anything worth offering to anyone. We're not gonna win the divison so I wouldn't be opposed to selling.

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Ooooooh we are gettin' closer..... :)

Boston, according to numerous published reports, BLAH BLAH BLAH "revised" offer from the Red Sox.
I'm going to the Sox game on Thursday... :rolleyes:

Hi Buddays... hopin' for live Dave Free Radio....

And Jermaine Dye ;)
And I'm hoping for a night of mind blowing sex from Jessica Biel. But it's not in the cards.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Boooooo, that doesn't exactly do it for me. Personally I don't think we have anything worth offering to anyone. We're not gonna win the divison so I wouldn't be opposed to selling.
i still think there in it so i hope they can get Marte or go after lidge or qualls if they can get the pitching straightened out they have a great chance

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
You might get to see the newly acquired Jermaine Dye & Eric Gagne setting up Paplebon..... oh what a treat ;)
Wakefield is pitching, that's all I know.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Who fucking cares, lets talk Curling !

Ontario beat Manitoba in the Tim Hortons 2007 open.

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
May 14, 2006
DC now, Philly originally
i still think there in it so i hope they can get Marte or go after lidge or qualls if they can get the pitching straightened out they have a great chance
But the Astros are basically asking for Utley and Howard type prospects for Lidge or Qualls. They want waaaaaaaaaay too much.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
For you Ville....

Phils could add reliever

Didn't they add Kyle Lohse not too long ago?

Wasn't the Yankees also not to far from Gagne yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.