Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Morning buddays. Good to see you in the thread today Angel. :action-sm

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
my favorite is the royal rumble drinking game because me and my friends had been doing that since i got the royal rumble box set
Hahahah, I loved the little riff they did on "The Meatnormous Omlet Sandwich", because I thought I was the only one who thought Burger King didn't give a shit about selling fatty food, and thought that sandwich looked scary.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Here is why I hate life:

I am a computer tech for a company. We have a tech support voicemail that we all monitor (it comes into an email box). I changed my direct line voicemail to say if you are having technical issues dial ext 400. (Because my regular voicemails are just on my phone and I very seldom check them).

Somebody complained that I didn't return their call. When I asked them, they said they weren't sure what "Technical" meant.

So I changed my voicemail to say "If you are having Computer Related Issues call ext 400."

Somebody else complained I didn't call them back. When asked why they didn't call the actual tech support extension they said "IT WASN'T A COMPUTER ISSUE, IT WAS A PRINTER PROBLEM.'

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Hahahah, I loved the little riff they did on "The Meatnormous Omlet Sandwich", because I thought I was the only one who thought Burger King didn't give a shit about selling fatty food, and thought that sandwich looked scary.

I actually had one of those things...I felt like I was going to die after I ate that thing.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
NATE! you are making my stomach turn today.

not in a good way.

grrrrrr

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
May 22, 2006
Westbury, NY
40 minutes to get work done?

...or 40 minutes to bag some more?

hmmm....

RandomNY

Aug 12, 2001
Bay Shore NY
Here is why I hate life:

I am a computer tech for a company. We have a tech support voicemail that we all monitor (it comes into an email box). I changed my direct line voicemail to say if you are having technical issues dial ext 400. (Because my regular voicemails are just on my phone and I very seldom check them).

Somebody complained that I didn't return their call. When I asked them, they said they weren't sure what "Technical" meant.

So I changed my voicemail to say "If you are having Computer Related Issues call ext 400."

Somebody else complained I didn't call them back. When asked why they didn't call the actual tech support extension they said "IT WASN'T A COMPUTER ISSUE, IT WAS A PRINTER PROBLEM.'
Do you still get the "Where's the "any" key?" question?

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
OOOOOOOOOo its Angel F....or at least thats how fez says it :D
fez doesnt care for my last name, but at least he loves me :love:
Here is why I hate life:

hahaha, thats why the world needs tech guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.