Ron and Fez Listening Thread, June 13 2007 - Dave? Engaged? Really? Tell Me More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Gent

Hiya Buddays.

Here's a picture of my new coffee maker. I think I'll use it to make nice, strong coffee but, I don't know, I think it looks too cool to get dirtied up. Sorry for the crappy picture quality, but I was being blown by a Haitian and getting a barium enema as I was taking the photo.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Welcome, ladies & gentlemen, to another episode of Wedding Talk with East Side Dave!

Oh, BTW:

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Howdy Buddays!!!

Yeah, I heard it Yesterday. He is Crazier then a Shithouse Rat! I wonder if he waits outside the Ladies Room when she is in there.

Who needs that shit?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Welcome, ladies & gentlemen, to another episode of Wedding Talk with East Side Dave!
just wait until after his married...then it's

MARRIED CHAT with East Side Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!! with possible apperances by Ron Bennington and Fez Whatley

Redding

Why can't us?
if you cant trust her alone with a guy.....dont get married!

Arch Stanton

just wait until after his married...then it's

MARRIED CHAT with East Side Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!! with possible apperances by Ron Bennington and Fez Whatley
That is still better then the Norton and Friends one I see around this board.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I can't wait for PREGNANCY CHAT with East Side Dave

wrinkletard

How'd your 360 die?
Here's a picture of me waiting for the show to start. Sorry for the shitty picture quality but I was actually hosting it on my website while I was getting a license to shoot alligators in the Mississippi River next to my tree farm using my black talon bullets that caused me to forget to upload it to my hosted website.

Arch Stanton

Gotta tell ya, even Earl does better best of's then OnA has on XM.

XM 202...Home of the 40 min loop replay

LiddyRules

Dave: "5 minutes till the show, what can I make up that can get me attention and booze now. Come on brain."

*10 minutes into the show*

Dave: My ... foot hurts and I think that might affect my marriage.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jackal, Jackal, is it a Jackal, Jackal,Jackal,...

OOOOOOOOo I like when the show starts....

LiddyRules

Just start living your life. Doesn't make you a bad person.
It's not gay if you say you'll do it for $20 on a radio show. I mean it's been like 3 days since we've had that 45 minute conversation, we're long due for hilarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.