Ron and Fez Listening Thread, June 19 2007 - The Earl Fuck Up edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
but every day is the Earl fucked up edition

hiya buddays

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville

[observation]
(p.s. Redding, you're becoming quite the regular on O&A.)
[/observation]

LilJimmysTreats

Listener since '98
Jun 9, 2005
Morris Co., NJ
So does anybody think that Earl actually has the pull in DC to bring Dave's job into question, or did Dave handle that himself by yelling at Earl on-air?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Like I said in my original Dave Casey wedding thread this really is shaping up to be a season finale. They're going to vacation right after this and there are so many cliffhangers they're going to leave open. Is Dave/Casey really married? Is Earl going to be fired? Is Dave going to be fired? Did Bronx Johnny really stab that guy? Who's that in the bed with Lilly (I say Pepper Hicks)? Was that really Ron Wood or an imposter? Will the studio be finished?

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Like I said in my original Dave Casey wedding thread this really is shaping up to be a season finale. They're going to vacation right after this and there are so many cliffhangers they're going to leave open. Is Dave/Casey really married? Is Earl going to be fired? Is Dave going to be fired? Did Bronx Johnny really stab that guy? Who's that in the bed with Lilly (I say Pepper Hicks)? Was that really Ron Wood or an imposter? Will the studio be finished?
:clap::clap:Great post. I can totally see that...

I forgot they're on vacation after the wedding show this Thursday at the Hard Rock from 12-3.

LilJimmysTreats

Listener since '98
Jun 9, 2005
Morris Co., NJ
I was listening to O&A, and they seemed to imply that the new studio would be for O&A exclusively. If that's the case, will Ron & Fez have to permanently broadcast from the closet, or will they inherit O&A's old studio, or what?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I was listening to O&A, and they seemed to imply that the new studio would be for O&A exclusively. If that's the case, will Ron & Fez have to permanently broadcast from the closet, or will they inherit O&A's old studio, or what?
The old studio is the new studio. And they will share the new one with Ron and Fez, its is just being made to suit O and A.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
I so want all of the answers to be "yes"

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
This ladies and gentlemen is why Liddy is one of my favorite posters. :clap:

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Currently, or previously actually, both shows used the same studio. It's my understanding that the same will be true, after the construction.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
I don't know how it works on radio, but they need to fade to black... Or they can be like..

"Breaking news, ESD is... and that's the end of my show, DONK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.