Ron and Fez Listening Thread, June 19 2007 - The Earl Fuck Up edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
but every day is the Earl fucked up edition

hiya buddays

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake

[observation]
(p.s. Redding, you're becoming quite the regular on O&A.)
[/observation]

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Laugh, laugh, laugh (TonyB enters thread) Stop Laughing!

Hiya Buddays!!

LilJimmysTreats

Listener since '98
So does anybody think that Earl actually has the pull in DC to bring Dave's job into question, or did Dave handle that himself by yelling at Earl on-air?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Like I said in my original Dave Casey wedding thread this really is shaping up to be a season finale. They're going to vacation right after this and there are so many cliffhangers they're going to leave open. Is Dave/Casey really married? Is Earl going to be fired? Is Dave going to be fired? Did Bronx Johnny really stab that guy? Who's that in the bed with Lilly (I say Pepper Hicks)? Was that really Ron Wood or an imposter? Will the studio be finished?

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Like I said in my original Dave Casey wedding thread this really is shaping up to be a season finale. They're going to vacation right after this and there are so many cliffhangers they're going to leave open. Is Dave/Casey really married? Is Earl going to be fired? Is Dave going to be fired? Did Bronx Johnny really stab that guy? Who's that in the bed with Lilly (I say Pepper Hicks)? Was that really Ron Wood or an imposter? Will the studio be finished?
:clap::clap:Great post. I can totally see that...

I forgot they're on vacation after the wedding show this Thursday at the Hard Rock from 12-3.

LilJimmysTreats

Listener since '98
I was listening to O&A, and they seemed to imply that the new studio would be for O&A exclusively. If that's the case, will Ron & Fez have to permanently broadcast from the closet, or will they inherit O&A's old studio, or what?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
I was listening to O&A, and they seemed to imply that the new studio would be for O&A exclusively. If that's the case, will Ron & Fez have to permanently broadcast from the closet, or will they inherit O&A's old studio, or what?
The old studio is the new studio. And they will share the new one with Ron and Fez, its is just being made to suit O and A.

I so want all of the answers to be "yes"

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
This ladies and gentlemen is why Liddy is one of my favorite posters. :clap:

Currently, or previously actually, both shows used the same studio. It's my understanding that the same will be true, after the construction.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
I don't know how it works on radio, but they need to fade to black... Or they can be like..

"Breaking news, ESD is... and that's the end of my show, DONK!"

VilleDick

Fuck the Mets
ESD needs a Vince McMahon type bit. Blow him up in a limo and listen to him scream like a girl. Then never have him on air again.

I don't know how it works on radio, but they need to fade to black... Or they can be like..

"Breaking news, ESD is... and that's the end of my show, DONK!"
Nah, Ron will turn to the mic and say, "I ordered for the table."

Status
Not open for further replies.