Ron and "Fez" LT 11/5-11/9 Feat. Superstar Intern Dana. Whaaat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I'm hearing his voice quiver.Waterworks Fez?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Big Fez, steppin' up to rock the vote.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
So I got power back on Saturday.

What'd I miss last week?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Todd is a complete moron. The fact that he is this fired up over the election based on a single issue just annoys me.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
If there's one thing I've learned about Fez is that's nothing is ever going to change. He might have an epic meltdown on Wednesday (and I'm looking forward to that), but on Thursday he'll be back quiet for 3.5 hours and peeping up to whine about how someone in a high school said the word gay.

If there's one thing I've learned about Fez is that's nothing is ever going to change. He might have an epic meltdown on Wednesday (and I'm looking forward to that), but on Thursday he'll be back quiet for 3.5 hours and peeping up to whine about how someone in a high school said the word gay.
I could see that happening too, but I think finally coming out and putting so much emotionally into this election based on one stupid issue will combine to form the perfect storm of breakdown.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I could see that happening too, but I think finally coming out and putting so much emotionally into this election based on one stupid issue will combine to form the perfect storm of breakdown.
We've thought that about so many things.

fletcher

Donator
There has never been someone that is funny that says "I am funny". Never.

fletcher

Donator
Tropic Thunder is a grossly overrated movie.

fletcher

Donator
Who the fuck is shower bench? And why do we have to keep hearing about him?
Its a she and I think its just a friend of Todd or some "show friend" that lives in Florida.

Its a she and I think its just a friend of Todd or some "show friend" that lives in Florida.
Ahhh...of course it's a woman. That would explain the constant name dropping. Ron is a genius, but he's got a weakness for hangers on with vaginas.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
God, not the "I'm leaving the country" bit. Wasn't Barbra Streisand and half of the other Democrats in Hollywood supposed to move out in 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.