Ron and Fez on Bash at the Beach '94???

Mar 17, 2006
I never knew this. Just watching the 1994 Bash at the Beach on WWE 24/7, and they are showing clips from a dark match:

Ron Bennington in the corner of "The Sassy Boys", Fast Eddie and Fez Whatley against some chick with Ron Diaz in her corner. The chick won. Fez was wearing hot pink legwarmers, clutching his chest and was gasping for breath.

Apparently, The Ron and Ron Radio Show (then based out of Georgia) did alot of promo work for them.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
That's fantastic. I'd love to see that video.

If nothing else, to see the dramatic change in the last 14 years now that Ronnie no longer needs that very-important-and-vital-to-have-at-ringside cane for his trick knee. True heroics overcoming that injury.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
I take it Fez's Ladies championship was not on the line in this bout? If I recall didn't he retire as an undefeated champion?

Mar 17, 2006
I taped the clip. It's less than a minute and a half long.

Unfortunately, I don't have a way to put the clip on my PC, although I am thinking of a few things. If I can't get it on my PC, I can mail the tape to somebody who can get it onto their PC, and maybe they can post it on You Tube or this site or something like that.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I marked out like a motherfucker for it. It totally caught me off guard, as I was just taping Bash 94 to disc off 24/7, and then, bam, there were Ron & Fez.

Too bad it was just, as RMM46 said, like a minute & change clip. I'd have loved to see the whole match.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
I really want to see this shit.