Ron and Fez Vacation Listening Thread- 07/02 - 07/06- Will We Make 2 Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Buddays...

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Conservative guess...no.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Its a struggle to 2 pages when they are live.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
I think I'm switching to Pandora.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Buddays...

(nothing to say, just post whoring)

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I hate listening to these dopes shit talk good beer.
Fucking rubes.

phillyfranko

Buddays... Just wanted to post in the worlds shortest and most exciting thread. :action-sm :icon_mrgr :icon_lol:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Most of these best of segments don't hold up.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I've always not hated you!

thereturn

Two segments I hated, the post titos waste of time and this rambling buffoon talking about how drugs are baaad, mmmmkay.......

I hated the callers saying dave led to tito being everywhere(he didnt, it was a PR company getting it into bars) and drugs are only bad if you get addicted to them, they need to tackle the drug problem with non-addicts and find out what is happening in their brain that does not allow them to get addicted to meds/drugs. Either that or just legalize them and let the addicts OD.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I think it is a mix of Ron's experience with AA and him trying to alleviate his past behavior by blaming corporations.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
it was a pretty rough week.

thereturn

it was a pretty rough week.
I blame peckerlipps, he picked too many interviews and a few bad interviews. Its like OnA, sure they got big stars but their best bits were when they were riffing with each other not the interviews.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I blame peckerlipps, he picked too many interviews and a few bad interviews. Its like OnA, sure they got big stars but their best bits were when they were riffing with each other not the interviews.
How is Ron supposed to riff with Fez? One way street.

phillyfranko

pepper is drinking tito,s while everyone else is at the beach...poor guy...

True, but Ron's interviews are the best part of the show. Fez and Pepper just don't add as much.

Now, have you noticed that when R&F have a more general Best Of, you don't hear anything pre-Pepper anymore?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The only interview I have ever enjoyed was the sixth one with Bebe Buell. I take that back, I also enjoyed the ninth one with Annie Lennox.

I can probably hook up some awwwwesome best ofs for u guys:) Can we post links here?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Another best of? Did Fezzie need some extra time because of Earnest Borgnine?

DrewDown

All are welcome
Just tuned in to find out that Fez is gay. I can't believe it. Happy Monday, buddays.

Status
Not open for further replies.