Ron and Homoqueersicle show - listening thread for 11/14-11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You've also got money on the Vikings tonight, right?
The Packers have to lose sooner or later.

One of my facebook friends posted that she though Jack and Jill was such a funny movie and there were at least 10 responses from other people who also thought it was hilarious. Fucking ponderous.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
WHY does Ron give this asshole ANY credence? When he always reviews the opposite of what everyone is saying, that's not contrarian... That's not having your own opinion. He just wants to be opposite of mainstream criticism, which is really still operating within the mainstream.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
I know I'm comparing apples to dog shit but Tebow won by completing 2 passes. 2 fucking passes.
Against KC. Green Bay is no KC!

I know what you're saying, but I really don't see them having a chance tonight. Then again the Saints did lose to the Rams. I dunno. I just don't see it happening.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY

I know what you're saying, but I really don't see them having a chance tonight. Then again the Saints did lose to the Rams. I dunno. I just don't see it happening.
If AP has a game, though... It could be interesting. They're due for a let-down soon.

Basically, I'm hoping to be part of a group of 19 people left in the Eliminator, not 30 or so.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Ron hates ironically bad horror movies.
Who knew?

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens

True... It depends if Christian Ponder will play out of his mind like he did last game against the Packers or he remembers he's Christian Ponder from FSU and... sucks.

BTW I'm so happy the Dolphins beat the Redskins and now starting a nice win streak to get themselves out of Luck contention.

If you look at the Colts schedule... They really can go 0-16.

CAR
@NE
@BAL
TEN
HOU
@JAC

Edit: I want Luck to forget about Football and become an architect. That'd be awesome.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Zombie Zoo Animals Attack ~ Fez's name for a movie

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
True... It depends if Christian Ponder will play out of his mind like he did last game against the Packers or he remembers he's Christian Ponder from FSU and... sucks.

BTW I'm so happy the Dolphins beat the Redskins and now starting a nice win streak to get themselves out of Luck contention.

If you look at the Colts schedule... They really can go 0-16.

CAR
@NE
@BAL
TEN
HOU
@JAC
Naturally as a Dolphins fan, this does not please me. They fuck everything up. All they had to do was keep losing for their franchise QB and they can't even do that. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.