Ron and Salonge Listening Thread 6/22-6/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Keeed

I tuned in for a good 5 minutes and can't say I heard the much vaunted D-Man say a word.

Man I reinstalled windows and didn't have my saved password. And to top that off this account was made when I had a different email address, So no recovery option. Finally figured it out and now it gots to change it before I forget again.

Also wtf? D-Man lasts 1 day and now we're back to no "Fez" character until whenever? Booooo to this giant fail of a hype up to a revamped character. and Blowhard is a retard.

Phew.. Had a lot to get out..

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Thanks for sharing Jason. Anyone else?

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
Well, now I'm more convinced Ron has just given up. 5-10 minutes having a personal talk with blowhard? Did he forget he was on the air?

Off to the IPod.....

Thanks for sharing Jason. Anyone else?
You're welcome mang. I was sitting here spazzing yesterday since I couldn't respond to the show. but now that I'm here.... bring on Reginald??

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Reggie the Florist hasn't made an appearance yet.

Linger longers could know that ESD used to be a floral delivery boy.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Reggie the Florist hasn't made an appearance yet.

Linger longers could know that ESD used to be a floral delivery boy.
<---- pretty sure the pre-break zinger promoting Reggie the Florist was ESD.

phillyfranko

just kinda waking up...hoping for a decent 2nd hour...reginald is coming...

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Just hearing this apology for the first time...painful...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Tracy Morgan should never have apologized for what he said. It was tasteless, sure. But fuck 'em if people cant take a joke.

I guess I forgot I'm the only one who likes ESD. Especially compared to trainwreck Fez? Man, the homos making Tracy Morgan their bitch. Why does he have to puss out like this?

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
I guess I forgot I'm the only one who likes ESD. Especially compared to trainwreck Fez? Man, the homos making Tracy Morgan their bitch. Why does he have to puss out like this?
I loved ESD on the show....it devastated the show the day he left.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I like ESD but not like like him.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Wouldn't it be Florio the Florist? Reginald is an old Jackie Gleason bit.

phillyfranko

Tracy Morgan should never have apologized for what he said. It was tasteless, sure. But fuck 'em if people cant take a joke.
Amen to that...he was wrong...but many Americans have died for thier country,for the right to Free Speech...and on a comedy stage ? enough with this...He/it offended me...make it stop or we will protest...ugh...we are becoming a nation of F____s

Status
Not open for further replies.