Ron and ? Thread: 1/23 - 1/27: Ron for fulltime O&A fourth mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
It's a Monday, buddays.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
I still can't believe Downs-syndrome Eli Manning won that game.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I disagree with Ron on the two "great" playoff games. Both games ended on a fuckup by the losing team. Dropped passes, missed kicks, and muffed punts don't make for a great football game. Sorry.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
I still can't believe Downs-syndrome Eli Manning won that game.
Me either.

Please, please NE I need you to win this. I won't be able to tolerate the Giants obnoxiousness if they win.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I disagree with Ron on the two "great" playoff games. Both games ended on a fuckup by the losing team. Dropped passes, missed kicks, and muffed punts don't make for a great football game. Sorry.
Get your hate on son!

GO GIANTS!
God damn that game was great.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Saints-49's still the best playoff game of the year.

Me either.

Please, please NE I need you to win this. I won't be able to tolerate the Giants obnoxiousness if they win.
Can you as a Phins fan pull for the Pats?

Pigdango

Donator
If you're a Giants fan, it was a great result, but it wasn't a good football game.

mikek

Me either.

Yes I'm a fan, but I can't possibly see Brady losing this time.

Danesy

Saints-49's still the best playoff game of the year.
Hands down!

Can you as a Phins fan pull for the Pats?
I certainly can, when you hate all NY teams as much as I do. Not to mention, I've pretty much given up on that shitty franchise, enough is enough.

If you're a Giants fan, it was a great result, but it wasn't a good football game.
Exactly. There were so many mistakes that contributed to that. Mostly the punt returner.

And SHUT the FUCK up Blowhard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

phillyfranko

Giants win 31-21 F ...I am 8-2 ATS in NFL postseason ...won $500 sun between both games...Had Balt +9 and Giants +3 ...

sorry Blowhard The Jets BLOW ...

sadmachine

for the trees, tss
I can't believe Billy Cundiff missed that field goal.
I don't believe in jinxes or any of that silly shit, but I cringed when stupid Jim Nantz threw out that 16 for 16 stat right before he kicked.

Danesy

Of course you're a Montana guy... you just said you'd never root for a Boston area team.

Blowhard is making me want the Giants to perish in a plane crash on the way to the game.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Blowhard is certainly earning his nickname today. Jesus, he does not shut up!

Pigdango

Donator
Did Blowhard just say "Montanner"?

mikek

I'm already having a stroke over this stoopid fucking superbowl. This is going to be an AWFUL 2 weeks.

Danesy

I'm actually surprised that fletcher didnt' come up with that Cundiff gem first. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.