Ron Bennington's Unmasked

poontang

Sep 13, 2005
What is the info on Ronnie B's unmasked show? Is it a live show? Recorded? Series, network??? Is it on XM 202?

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
They will start airing in September on 152, and potentially on 202 as well.

Having gone to the Norton one yesterday, it is really a great show well worth listening to. Jimmy gave a great interview, you really don't see the side of him that kind of came out, and of course, Ron is one of the best interviewers out there.

Give it a listen. It's fantastic.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
thanks for the info, Standby
i hadn't heard any details about it

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch

Having gone to the Norton one yesterday, it is really a great show well worth listening to. Jimmy gave a great interview, you really don't see the side of him that kind of came out, and of course, Ron is one of the best interviewers out there.

I'll be sure to check it out. Not a huge R&F listener but I do listen
enough to know Ron does great interviews.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
I cant wait til this airs, patrice was awesome, but Im really upset I missed norton and saget :(

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
I appreciate that XM seems to realize what a talent they have in Mr. Bennington. Hope Sirius comes to realize the same thing. I'd love to see my buddays blow up huge. They deserve household name status.

AngryDragon

Nick The Dick
Jun 29, 2005
Monmouth County, NJ
I don't get this.

I always hear those commercials for "Standup/Sitdown" with Sonny Fox.

IS XM doing two comedy interview shows or is this just another filler program like the Virus shows that feature the same O&A comedians?

Jul 27, 2006
Arlington, VA
Went to the Saget one today and it was funny. It didn't get as deep as the Norton one, as Saget was kind of fighting it. It was like watching two heavyweights spar, Ronnie trying to interview and Saget deflecting. Both of them got in some great lines.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I don't get this.

I always hear those commercials for "Standup/Sitdown" with Sonny Fox.

IS XM doing two comedy interview shows or is this just another filler program like the Virus shows that feature the same O&A comedians?
This one's got Ron Bennington.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Im definitely be going to be looking for this in the coming weeks. Hopefully XM will start running some promos for it soon, since theyve started airing alot of spots for upcoming fall shows over the past few days or so.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Im definitely be going to be looking for this in the coming weeks. Hopefully XM will start running some promos for it soon, since theyve started airing alot of spots for upcoming fall shows over the past few days or so.
The talk was they were going to start airing in September. I'm certain Ronnie will mention it on the show (it'd be silly not to).

KOP

Jul 6, 2005
The Unmasked shows were really great - a real honor to be there - and both very different. Ron was on point, and not only kept both conversations on track, and steered the shows perfectly, but also got in some great lines himself. Saget went more for the punchlines when he could. My favorite moments from both was watching either Norton or Saget completely crack up from Ronnie.

L

littlejoe1722

That would be sweet if they were televised.

chubb257

My shoes hurt
Apr 26, 2006
Hopefully XM will start running some promos for it soon, since theyve started airing alot of spots for upcoming fall shows over the past few days or so.
PROMO:

"Mask" A new show "Unmask" with Ron Bennington "Mask" featuring comedians "Unmask" from the O&A show "Mask" coming in september "Unmask"

stupid fucking commercial

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
I'm just waiting for Stig - Unmasked. Will be the definitive show in this series.

moochcassidy

Jul 8, 2005
cant fuckin wait for these to air

will be PERFECT for tv as well

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy

Gracias good sir