Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Day late listener...
They did the top 5 Chris Guest characters and Fred Willard from Best in Show didn't make it? He is #1 and it isn't even close. Fuck you IBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Day late listener...
They did the top 5 Chris Guest characters and Fred Willard from Best in Show didn't make it? He is #1 and it isn't even close. Fuck you IBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were listed by character name, rocket surgeon.
Mike LaFontaine, A Mighty Wind. Portrayed by Fred Willard. Owner and founder of high class management, and former child star, Mike LaFontaine is not only one of the best Christopher Guest side characters, he’s also one of the most memorable Fred Willard characters of all time. He’s Mr. Catch Phrase. He’s a pure entertainer. And he steals the show. Hey! wha Happen?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
They were listed by character name, rocket surgeon.
I have no idea what you mean. If you mean they didn't list Fred Willard in Best in Show because he was a main character and not a quick appearance then that makes sense.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I have no idea what you mean. If you mean they didn't list Fred Willard in Best in Show because he was a main character and not a quick appearance then that makes sense.
Enders Game

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
I saw Neil Young only once... blew the doors off the place. Does he still essentially stand in a circle on stage with Crazy Horse and just jam out (essentially ignoring the audience)?
Yeah kind of...but he talked to and fucked with the audience also...he quit drinking and doing drugs for this last album...but he is off the rails crazy now...he turned several songs inta a mix of and old Black Sabbath/Pink Floyd show...Trippy effects etc...played 2 hrs 15 mins...Keep on rockin' in the Free World...loved that LIVE...

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
The only Fred Willard character I see is Mike Lafontaine from Mighty Wind which you already point out. What does have to do with Fred Willard in Best in Show?
Ugh, I just saw Fred Willard and wanted to be the Mr. ImCorrect guy and didnt notice you were talking about a different movie. Im the Mr. IrrationalComment guy. Beg pardon, sir.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Ugh, I just saw Fred Willard and wanted to be the Mr. ImCorrect guy and didnt notice you were talking about a different movie. Im the Mr. IrrationalComment guy. Beg pardon, sir.
No prob. I thought I was missing something.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Ron is such a dick sometimes. He talks shit about blockbusters all the time and when G-Baby calls up and says the same, he acts like he has never said that.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Ron is such a dick sometimes. He talks shit about blockbusters all the time and when G-Baby calls up and says the same, he acts like he has never said that.
If he'd done that to a regular person and not a special fan, I'd agree. As is,I enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.