Ron&Fez Listening Thread--03.11.08--Because Gold Lame and Wigs Make Everything Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Good Morning, World.

We're hoping for the actual sandwich that I ordered today. I know, a big stretch, but this is what my life has become.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Good morning ladies and gentleman. I hope that we can all act in a sophisticated and intelligent manner in this thread. Please limit comments to the political climate in Venezuela or the trade deficit with China.

or aids, fart, or dick jokes.

if you incorporate them in the same joke you get a prize.

i'm weird today i'm sorry

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Good Morning, World.

We're hoping for the actual sandwich that I ordered today. I know, a big stretch, but this is what my life has become.
Best of luck. May all you sandwich dreams and expectations become true.:action-sm

Jun 23, 2007
philly.
and in other news,

this is probably one of the most disturbing things i've seen in a few hours:

:icon_eek:​

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Good morning ladies and gentleman. I hope that we can all act in a sophisticated and intelligent manner in this thread. Please limit comments to the political climate in Venezuela or the trade deficit with China.

Chavez is a China loving, fart stiffing, AIDS infected, tiny dicked piece of shit.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses

You're weird every day. "whaa"
So, uh... Hugo Chavez, after withholding oil through his Citgo subsidiary, stuck his dick in an AIDS ridden, five thousand dollar an hour hooker, and then she farted, and he said "I thought *I* was the only one with the gas in this country!"

Best of luck. May all you sandwich dreams and expectations become true.:action-sm
Thank you sir. I'm nothing if not a man with lowered expectations.
and in other news,

this is probably one of the most disturbing things i've seen in a few hours:

:icon_eek:​
But let your eyes stray to the cleavage in the background and all becomes well in the world.

Jun 23, 2007
philly.

hurrumphhurrumph, mmyes, quite.

*adjusts monocle*​

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
So, uh... Hugo Chavez, after withholding oil through his Citgo subsidiary, stuck his dick in an AIDS ridden, five thousand dollar an hour hooker, and then she farted, and he said "I thought *I* was the only one with the gas in this country!"
you forgot china

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn

If it weren't for the fact that Chavez has AIDS, his blood farts wouldn't offend the small cocked Chinks, and we might be able to get some good trade deals with them.

Jun 23, 2007
philly.
ES HUGO CHAVEZ POLEETICAL ROUNDUP!!

[MEDIA]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1900919766123441455[/MEDIA]

But let your eyes stray to the cleavage in the background and all becomes well in the world.
ooooo...

:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.