Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Howdy Buddays!!!!

We have all the emotions here. Live life and Enjoy

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
Here's something to look at over and over... Candice Michelle getting injured last night

broken clavicle

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
ouchies! that would be AWFUL!!

Greetings Buddays!

my Ron and Fez bottle opener got put to good use last night after the last softball game of the season. our team finished with a whopping two wins (wheeee!) and TonyBagels ankle is black and blue, but functional!

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Ladies and gentelmen boys and girls and children of all ages...the Ron and fez show proudly presents to you THE best radio team in the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD the Roaddog Ron Bennington....the baddass Fez marie whatley the RON AND FEZ SHOW

and if you are not down with that...we got two words for ya......SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK ITTTTTTTTTT

oh yeah and hiya buddays

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Ladies and gentelmen boys and girls and children of all ages...the Ron and fez show proudly presents to you THE best radio team in the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD the Roaddog Ron Bennington....the baddass Fez marie whatley the RON AND FEZ SHOW
.....Annnnnnnnnd the Redheaded Radio Cancer known as Dave McccccccDonald, with the newly demoted radio tumor known as Black Earrrrrrrl DougLESS.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
hiya buddays!!!!
i won 75 bucks from football picks....yipeeee

and off to smoke before the buddays!!!

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
ouchies! that would be AWFUL!!

Greetings Buddays!

my Ron and Fez bottle opener got put to good use last night after the last softball game of the season. our team finished with a whopping two wins (wheeee!) and TonyBagels ankle is black and blue, but functional!
poor thing, me and tony are both injured i have been on the disabled list since the beginning of october i hurt my wrist diving for a ball...team is 10-4 and in the playoffs. wish i was ok

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
I am going out to pick up more pad thai and tofu. Don't let Mr. B start with out me.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Here's something to look at over and over... Candice Michelle getting injured last night

broken clavicle
Yeah shit, she landed right on her shoulder. Didn't see that last night, was wondering why the finish rushed a bit, that would be why.

And a little Otis Redding. Digging it...

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
OOOOOOOO I like when the show starts and I timed getting my lunch to be at my desk and the exact point.NIIIIIIICEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.