Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
A bit premature aren't we?

EraserFuck #001 Checking in.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
ah, but here is why I had to the urge to start early, I must now take leave until shortly after the show starts to take my doggy to the vet for a check-up so I couldn't resist the urge to start early

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
VERY premature. At least wait til O&A is over.
Spot on. The thread is to start the earliest 1 hour before the show.

Striker you have pulled this before. Recently started it early because you were not gonna be around and signed off before the 1st page was done.

Everyone else seems to abide by the rules, so well that Standby hasn't even had to even worry about early starts.

Arch Stanton

Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
ah, but here is why I had to the urge to start early, I must now take leave until shortly after the show starts to take my doggy to the vet for a check-up so I couldn't resist the urge to start early
See above^

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
you're welcome :action-sm
so you can post but not listen?
yeah, there is no soundcard on this temp computer, and My inno is getting no recption becuase no windows in here..:mad4: They are almost done in my office so I might catch the end of Ron and Fez...

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
and me and AF had plans for this thread but whatever no boobs for you guys

everyone "THANKS STRIKER"

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Meh, whatever, once in a long while I can't complain... instead, here's a picture that made me giggle.

(Note to self: Get Reillyluck's version of this pic that says "Cesspool of Drama"... it comes in handy.)

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Spot on. The thread is to start the earliest 1 hour before the show.

Striker you have pulled this before. Recently started it early because you were not gonna be around and signed off before the 1st page was done.

Everyone else seems to abide by the rules, so well that Standby hasn't even had to even worry about early starts.
Funny...

Noone scolded myself or Babygirl when we started our threads WELL before the 11am hour.

hmmmmm.......

Arch Stanton

Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Meh, whatever, once in a long while I can't complain... instead, here's a picture that made me giggle.

(Note to self: Get Reillyluck's version of this pic that says "Cesspool of Drama"... it comes in handy.)
No drama. Just members that consider it a priviledge to start the thread who work at titles and all.

No drama at all.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
i dont know why but I am not upset that my girlfriend is sending titty pics out to other guys....
its because you know no one here has a shot in hell with her...:icon_mrgr

wait did I just make fun of myself...:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.