Ron & Fez Listening Thread - 10/29/07 - 12 Days and Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Hi:action-sm

A brief explanation of the Title..... Some witch/devil worshiper called into Uninformed and put a curse on the RnF show. He said something bad would happen in 14 days. That was 2 days ago.

You tapped on the glass Bill, now you have my attention

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Isn't the O&A show still on?

Man I'm out of it today. Too much Guitar Hero 3 and just... blah.

Goober

Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
I almost forgot... EraserFuck card holder #001 checking in

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Hiya Buddays...

Jimmy's Dignity said he would be intrigued to see me with hair... and it's a dark pic taken at about 2am on saturday morning ... but this was my halloweenie moment (before the SARS took hold):

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
that fucking orange fret is the bane of my existence
Granted I've had an XBox 360 for less than a week, Guitar Hero 2 for the same amount of time (played once or twice before on easy and medium), and Guitar Hero 3 for about 24 hours now... yeah.

I don't know how I can do the orange fret garbage. Some of the songs on medium are hard enough. Though The Seeker by (just the word) The Who has such a fun guitar part. Makes me want to learn it on real guitar :)

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
hiya Buddays...

I hear some Sox team won the WS, it could be the white sox

Stig

Wackbag's All-Time Greatest Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Granted I've had an XBox 360 for less than a week, Guitar Hero 2 for the same amount of time (played once or twice before on easy and medium), and Guitar Hero 3 for about 24 hours now... yeah.

I don't know how I can do the orange fret garbage. Some of the songs on medium are hard enough. Though The Seeker by (just the word) The Who has such a fun guitar part. Makes me want to learn it on real guitar :)
I know it. HA ha!
Silly toy guitars... :icon_cool

Goober

Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Though The Seeker by (just the word) The Who has such a fun guitar part. Makes me want to learn it on real guitar :)
When I was 12, all I did was learn every who song possible on the guitar. I was little tusselible Pete Townsend. (Insert 'research' joke here):action-sm

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Awww, I missed Uninformed since I was seeing a movie. I wonder what 1950s song Hicks is going to rock the monkey house w/.

And because I was mentioned I decided to record R+F during the Friday replay. I ended up listening to the entire show. After a week away, you forget how wonderful it is to hear the voice of Ron and Fez again. It really makes you prioritize things in your life.

Hospitaliano

R&F Show:Public Enemy #1
May 9, 2001
The Bronx, NY
When I was at Toys R Us I used to demonstrate Guitar Hero 2 8 hours a day, it kicked ass. I love Less talk more Rock on medium. I've 5 star gold that about 6 times.

Goober

Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Awww, I missed Uninformed since I was seeing a movie. I wonder what 1950s song Hicks is going to rock the monkey house w/.

And because I was mentioned I decided to record R+F during the Friday replay. I ended up listening to the entire show. After a week away, you forget how wonderful it is to hear the voice of Ron and Fez again. It really makes you prioritize things in your life.
There is no need to listen live:action-sm

Status
Not open for further replies.