Ron & Fez Listening Thread 10/31/07 Halloween with Fez killing from the booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
Morning. Now that I don't have Xm in my office is there anywhere online I can listen to the Boys other than XMradio.com that doesn't work on my computer?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville

:haha7: :haha7: :haha7: :haha7:

I think you can install an XM Widget from Yahoo, Matty

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
I use yahoo widget. It works flawlessly. XM Tuner by Jason Williams

And welcome to our thread.

Hospitaliano

R&F Show:Public Enemy #1
May 9, 2001
The Bronx, NY
I get Dave's misguided shit, he still holds resentment over the Master of Puppets thing. Fez I don't understand because he apologized for snapping at me when I made a "balls in your mouth" joke to him last time, then just blasts me all the time. Earl really confuses me because I've known him since before Ron and Fez were on WNEW, and never gave me the impression that we had any issues.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Well, I missed it too. What was it?
i believe the quote was something like "hosp brings in delicious sandwhiches with a side of attitude" don't nkow if that's exactly rigth...and dave said other stuff, i didn't listen when he spoke yesterday though

edit: and i'm sure earl was just piling on so he could be part of the group

Hospitaliano

R&F Show:Public Enemy #1
May 9, 2001
The Bronx, NY
I do but I never listened to it online so I never set up a user name and password.
If you have your Radio ID # (Found on channel 0) you can just go on XMradio.com and be connected in under 5 minutes.

This XM customer service moment was brought to you by Hosp, and the people at MyRadioStore.com.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
Gotta love when O&A runs into bonus time. Makes the wait til noon much more bearable.

Oh, BTW:

p.s. damn good O&A show today.

Status
Not open for further replies.