Ron & Fez Listening Thread 5-31-2007 Hey Earl...Ah, Never Mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Howdy Buddays!!!

OK, who else was just in awe that the first replay yesterday at 3:00 EST was the same exact one from wht I believe was a week before?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Hiya buddays!

Arch, why don't you get an AIM name and come hang out with the cool kids?

Arch Stanton

Hey you two!!!

Ville, very nice job on the Mighty Thread!!!

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
nothing Earl does "awes" me anymore. Super Agent Bob Eatman needs to get off his fucking ass and force XM to purchase R&F's old FM shows...I want WNEW, FreeFM, WJFK...at give Earl even more shows to not pick from

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
nothing Earl does "awes" me anymore. Super Agent Bob Eatman needs to get off his fucking ass and force XM to purchase R&F's old FM shows...I want WNEW, FreeFM, WJFK...at give Earl even more shows to not pick from
I'm convinced that "Super Agent" Bob Eatman isn't so super.

Arch Stanton

Hiya buddays!

Arch, why don't you get an AIM name and come hang out with the cool kids?
I have one. sailormangeorge

Is there a way to have a sub-name?

Either way, this is the place for me, the best thread on the board

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I have one. sailormangeorge

Is there a way to have a sub-name?
yeah, probably...but I just use my normal one. I'm too lazy to make a new name.

while the O&A listening threads are dead and packed with folks saying "WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL YOU NON-FAN?!?!? we've been hiding ourselves. If you can sign on during the day, one of us will invite you to the room

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
while the O&A listening threads are dead and packed with folks saying "WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL YOU NON-FAN?!?!? we've been hiding ourselves.
Some people *are* a tad hysterical about this. I cancelled 4 of my 5 accounts, so I feel I did my part. But I gotta hear the buddayz, ya know.

Oh, BTW:

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Had to come to a place where you actually have some power over us huh? :action-sm
What can I say. It's an ego thing.

Oh look what I just did, someone will now take that out of context or take it seriously...

But yep, I have the worst luck with travelling... thank God I had better luck at the tables in Vegas. I am now back at work and my little Vegas trip is over... for now at least.

Arch Stanton

yeah, probably...but I just use my normal one. I'm too lazy to make a new name.

while the O&A listening threads are dead and packed with folks saying "WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL YOU NON-FAN?!?!? we've been hiding ourselves. If you can sign on during the day, one of us will invite you to the room
OK, I am on...sailormangeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.