Ron & Fez Listening Thread October 22, 2007 - High Society Belongs on Big Ass 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
F'in debut show was really strong. And now for the originators of 'pot talk':

Hiya Buddays!

Oh and by the way, this show and the P-Hicks show know who Killing Joke is. SavetheWave is fuckin' rollin' over in his grave, and APortablePhone is shaking his head, saying "How many times do we have to hear about their lack of musical knowledge." Miss those bastards. For no other reason, I'm throwing on the Pandemonium album. For more on the lawsuit, feel free to listen to The Ongoing History of New Music

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Howdy Buddays.

Looking foard to a show that finds ways to do the show successfully and not complain how they are not allowed to do a show their way.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Hello sillies!

*insert witty banter about music and or politics of music here*

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Howdy Buddays.

Looking foard to a show that finds ways to do the show successfully and not complain how they are not allowed to do a show their way.
I'm looking forward to a show where the hosts and characters may have an opinion on bands but not telling you that you're stupid for having a different view point. And, if they don't know the band or song, they will be open to listening to it, without saying it sucks before the first note is finished.

But I digress. How is it possible to feel a state of bliss and serenity, a peacefulness that washes over you, as your world/job/whatever may be crashing down around you? For some unknown reason, I have this zen-like feeling, while the project is fuckin' collapsing and while I'm getting frustrated to what I hear on the radio, as I type this.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
I'm looking forward to a show where the hosts and characters may have an opinion on bands but not telling you that you're stupid for having a different view point. And, if they don't know the band or song, they will be open to listening to it, without saying it sucks before the first note is finished.
While I agree and change the channel when what you're referring to happens... I must point out that Ron has his own way of doing the exact same thing.

Not that it's bad. Just is what it is.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
While I agree and change the channel when what you're referring to happens... I must point out that Ron has his own way of doing the exact same thing.

Not that it's bad. Just is what it is.
Of course he does, that's why there's so many Pearl Jam mentions in the LOTD thread/book. But he's willing to listen and give it a shot if he hasn't heard it. Oh well. I gotta head out for a bit, I'll catch you all a little later.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
i made a beautiful dinner for a lucky member of the opposite sex.
and he didn't put out.
wtf??

:p
Wait!? WHAT!!?? You cook too!? Did I tell you I love you? Why am I laughing at the thought of Friday saying, "But, I bought you pizza?"

By the way, Fuckin' Starvin'. Earl, we got any dinners cooked by Friday back there?

catch you clowns later

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
wait, Dave got fired? "whaa"

hiya folks

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
How did everyone celebrate Flying Standby Day?
Had a nice BBQ for my car club, took a boat ride then a car club cruise, all the while have a picture of you in my head and the dashboard at all times.

10/20/2007 Happy Flying Standby Day

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Had a nice BBQ for my car club, took a boat ride then a car club cruise, all the while have a picture of you in my head and the dashboard at all times.

10/20/2007 Happy Flying Standby Day
Haha... I'm honored and a little creeped out :action-sm All the same thanks, especially to Krisko who actually wished me a Happy Flying Standby Day. I don't even think she was around for its origin...

Alright I'll check in around 12 again. Gonna get the rest of this pesky work out of the way.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Haha... I'm honored and a little creeped out :action-sm All the same thanks, especially to Krisko who actually wished me a Happy Flying Standby Day. I don't even think she was around for its origin...

Alright I'll check in around 12 again. Gonna get the rest of this pesky work out of the way.
nope, i wasn't around for its inception...but i'm a sucker for holidays :p

Hospitaliano

R&F Show:Public Enemy #1
May 9, 2001
The Bronx, NY
Thank You Friday. Known you for years and not once did you cook for me or try to have me put out.

I guess for Flying Standby day I did some shopping, played Kingdom Hearts II, and ate Boneless spare ribs.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Thank You Friday. Known you for years and not once did you cook for me or try to have me put out.

I guess for Flying Standby day I did some shopping, played Kingdom Hearts II, and ate Boneless spare ribs.
Video games and good food! That's what the holiday is about! Way to understand the true spirit of Flying Standby day.

But the shopping? Man, Flying Standby Day is getting too commercial... :action-sm

Status
Not open for further replies.