Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Buddays.

Love the creative thread title, Mikey.

FUCKING MISFITS! Nice.

fletcher

Donator
The NFL wont make a big deal about the guy killing his teammate from the alcohol angle because that is their golden ticket and their biggest revenue stream. No one fucks with the money.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
The NFL wont make a big deal about the guy killing his teammate from the alcohol angle because that is their golden ticket and their biggest revenue stream. No one fucks with the money.
The NFL is losing a lot of players recently.

fletcher

Donator
Ugh, today is Ronnie Spector day. I knew it was coming but I didnt want it to be true.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Fez obsessing over comic book movies. He's a 12 year old trapped in a gay old queen's body.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Oooh, I'm on a delay. I'll have to listen for that. Thanks for the tag, Liddy.

Fez finally figured out that Batman movies suck?
Now come on, I was just starting to think of you as a sympathetic character. Don't blow it.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Drunk driving is not the NFL's bigger revenue stream. Sitting at home drinking beers is. And it never killed anyone.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Fair enough, Mr. Rules.

I think the reason why I liked the last Batman is precisely that the Batman was just a supporting character, and the movie was about two actual people (Bruce and Bain). The final twist stunk though, kinda ruined what was good about the rest of the movie.

thereturn

The Burton Batman movies sucked, over the top cartoony films and Skyfall is an average bond film.

fletcher

Donator
Did Todd really just bitch about the fan boys wanting the same story over and over after he complained about the film not sticking to the original story of Bane? Is he a hypocrite or just delusional?

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
goddam. they're still talking about this?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Fez S Plinkett really opened my eyes on TDKR. I actually want to rewatch it with his comments in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.