Ron Paul gets the chance to Debate

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
This is one debate I'll check out.

UCFGavin

Feb 25, 2006
hes been owning bitches in this debate. its so great to see him finally standing up and saying the shit that needs to be said.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
hes been owning bitches in this debate. its so great to see him finally standing up and saying the shit that needs to be said.
Thank you for saying the things that need to be said! It's still real to me damnit.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I'd mouthfuck wrinkly and awful Hillary. It would be angry and unpleasant, but I'd get through it.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
ok, you tubes up... just watched... he did very well, i love everything he stands for.35% winner of the bebate wow!

my only apprehension is this.

The war.
As one of the worlds largest Armys do we not have some responsibility to end suffering of human life in other countrys?

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
ok, you tubes up... just watched... he did very well, i love everything he stands for.35% winner of the bebate wow!

my only apprehension is this.

The war.
As one of the worlds largest Armys do we not have some responsibility to end suffering of human life in other countrys?
Why should we be the nanny for other countries?

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I guess because we are strong enough too make a difference.

but , Financially are we really? I think not.

It's a gamble to leave crazy countrys alone,,, but the reality in my mind is unless you completly overthrow them and make them US soil... you are basicly just pissing off the bees in a hive.

I mean It's fucking obviouse Isreal and the rest of the middle east are going to nuke each other eventualy.... do we want to be on that team is essentialy the question... my answer is no... Im not a jew and give two fucks about their religeouse war. over holy land...

HELL DAVE MUSTAIN SAID IT BEST.
[YT]f4OPQBNXdfc[/YT]
the amazing thing is he wrote this song like 18 years ago.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
your lack of wavey guy and punctuation leaves me completely disconcerted.

Ohhh, wait your a Jew right? Sorry wasn't talking to you.:action-sm

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
if you are trying to make an intelligent point it generally helps to leave your ignorant bias out of it. if you are capable, that is.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I,m not. Sorry.

My intelligent point completely relies on bias.

In my opinion anyone that believes in any type of religion is a moron, and any person that kills another over their religion is a double moron... Wich , I do not wish to be a part of sir.

Tell me why someone who doesn't believe in a god should fight a holy land war that is thousands of years old?

If you don't think our involvement over there isn't Zionist motivated you are a blindman.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
most israelis are secular. its a secular society. infact, by the book, they werent supposed to re-establish the state of Israel until the messiah arrives. But thats not what its about for the common jew in Israel. Its about self determination, that they did not have in Europe, or Arab countries prior to 48.'

its very naive to think that if Israel did not exist, or if our support for Israel did not exist, that the Middle East would be a less conflicted place, or that our standing in the place would be any less despised. If Israel didnt exist, we would still have heavy involvement and support for Arab countries, and most likely the Arab would would have more infighting than we see with Israel vs everybody today. And we are seeing alot of that reemerge with Iran vs Sunni Arabs, Syria vs the Sunni states, Civil war in Lebanon etc etc. it would be worse. Israel has been an excellent distraction from the fact that these people hate eachother.

theres also an actual alliance between Israel and the US. yes, the US gives Israel a ton of military aid (which is spent in the US). But the two nations develop weapons together, special forces train together all the time, and Israel through its typically unknown ethnically diverse collection of Jews can gain intel in the Middle East that we can not dream of (Israel had agents of ethiopian jewish background that provided crucial assistance when Navy Seals went after AL Qaeda targets in Somolia a couple years ago). And given the fact that the undoubtedly without the existence of Israel we would still have relations with many Arab governments (who have significant populations that hate us for it), Israel's relationship with the US has many advantages.

ofcourse it has disadvantages as well. But when you look deeper than the surface of Middle Eastern politics, the situation is a bit more complex than many give it credit for. there is also something to be said for a little thing called loyalty, which is a quality I wish more Americans had and wasnt just revealed in our continued support for many our allies

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Paul's retarded and naive stance on the Middle East is pushing me further and further away. We HAVE to police the world. No one else is going to and the world is too small to let loose cannons run rampant. I don't give two shits about the civil liberties or human rights in that part of the world, I just want to make sure they don't have enough weapons to wage war on an ant farm.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Paul's retarded and naive stance on the Middle East is pushing me further and further away. We HAVE to police the world.
true. though there is something to be said for pointing out that we are overextended at the moment. he just doesnt have the good sense to know where a middle ground is. and he doesnt know where to ditch his battle cry and think logically, like supporting the war in Afghanistan, yet thinking we should keep out of the current actions in Pakistan. that is a foolish error in judgement given the fact that historically and, in terms of our concerns, militarily these two countries are completely tied to one another.

otherwise he has alot of good points to make.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
true. though there is something to be said for pointing out that we are overextended at the moment. he just doesnt have the good sense to know where a middle ground is. and he doesnt know where to ditch his battle cry and think logically, like supporting the war in Afghanistan, yet thinking we should keep out of the current actions in Pakistan. that is a foolish error in judgement given the fact that historically and, in terms of our concerns, militarily these two countries are completely tied to one another.
100% agree.

It must also be added, though, that if we had fought the war in Iraq correctly from the beginning (IE a true surprise attack instead of the eight month lead in, leveling of insurgent neighborhoods, martial law block-by-block from the beginning) then we would not be in the situation we are in now.