Ron & Snowball Listening Thread 09/12/07 Mr Bennington and Mr Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Yesterday's show was awesome. I hope today's is just as good and as long as Ron is there I don't think I will be disappointed..

Rashida Jones:

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
was cracking up when they abandoned Fez in the studio.
That was very funny.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Cute!

She's that new-ish chick who's dating Jim (the guy who was in on Monday), and is making Pam jealous?
Jim wasn't in on Monday. "whaa" Also Jim dumped Karen and asked Pam out in the finale of last season...

Do you mean the guy who was in yesterday who play Tim (the Jim character) in the original UK version?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Do we get a snowballatorial today?

Let the speculation begin...

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
hi, are my eyes deceiving me or are there two listening threads? am i in the right one with the cool kids?

C

cladsco

i'm new here, just got back in the country and haven't hooked the xm back up. 8 months without. is there a station like radio skiba for the ron and fez show where i can stream what happened the day after or hours after the show goes off. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
Jim wasn't in on Monday. "whaa" Also Jim dumped Karen and asked Pam out in the finale of last season...

Do you mean the guy who was in yesterday who play Tim (the Jim character) in the original UK version?
Oh... yeah. Nevermind.

Goddam I'm losing my fucking mind

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
i'm new here, just got back in the country and haven't hooked the xm back up. 8 months without. is there a station like radio skiba for the ron and fez show where i can stream what happened the day after or hours after the show goes off. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
You get a 3 day trial of XM online. All you have to do is provide a email and there will be no commitment on your part.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
anyone watch squidbillies on adult swim? ant doing this old lady voice kind of reminds me of the grandmother squidbillie character with the walker

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
anyone watch squidbillies on adult swim?
That is one weird-ass show. My wife thinks I'm retarded for watching it. (Actually, she thinks I'm just plain retarded, but that's for a different time.)

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
That is one weird-ass show. My wife thinks I'm retarded for watching it. (Actually, she thinks I'm just plain retarded, but that's for a different time.)
i really like that show, some of the shows on adult swim are a little much for me but that one's good

that bob kelly promo makes me mad when he says "son of a bitches" instead of "sons of bitches" i'm weird

Status
Not open for further replies.