Ron & Snowball Listening Thread 9/20/07 - No Sleep til Brooklyn Day 2/ Did ESD sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Mornin' budday's, day off and I get a listening thread start. Jus tcrawled out of bed time to go make breakfast, bacon, eggs, sausage

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
Way too f'in busy
Hiya Buddays! Striker, lucky FlyingS hasn't been harsh lately, you jumped the gun :action-sm

By the way, how would one cheat on staying up?

I'll see you clowns a little later, gotta get some work done at the site.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Howdy Buddays!!!!

35 Mins 'till everything is Cool and the Gang

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Hiya Buddays! Striker, lucky FlyingS hasn't been harsh lately, you jumped the gun :action-sm

By the way, how would one cheat on staying up?
booze, drugs, hell it's Dave, he'll find a way, once we get a mod in here maybe I'll have them modify the ESD part

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
Hiya Sillies!
Swamped in work but I couldn't neglect my buddays!

I have a new boyfriend btw...... and his name is Braden!!! ;) :p

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Hiya Sillies!
Swamped in work but I couldn't neglect my buddays!

I have a new boyfriend btw...... and his name is Braden!!! ;) :p

Cool, is that him in your avatar :jump?
Now will you post the NSFW pics of you with him, only without him in the pics :action-sm

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
danm, no good music on the decades channels this morning, thought I'd get some tunes before the show starts

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Since Mr. Hoffman is off preparing for his wedding, i thought i would share a copy of his vows:

I Homan from wackbag, Homan..PSU....uh.....13 do take this woman to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold: For Richer or Poorer, sickness and in health, For Good Times and Bomb Calls as long as we both shall live.

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Since Mr. Hoffman is off preparing for his wedding, i thought i would share a copy of his vows:

I Homan from wackbag, Homan..PSU....uh.....13 do take this woman to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold: For Richer or Poorer, sickness and in health, For Good Times and Bombing Calls as long as we both shall live.

Fixed it for ya

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
lol considering he is Tony B's 4 yr old son, I think that would just be wrong! :p

in Chris Hansen voice

So, Friday, you've come to date Tony's 4yr old son, have you done this before?

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Actually, that fit's in well with the part of the world where Tony's kid is from, they usually date and marry early, but normally the bride is under 12 not the groom.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.

I Homan from wackbag, Homan..PSU....uh.....13 do take this woman to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold: For Richer or Poorer, sickness and in health, For Good Times and Bomb Calls as long as we both shall live.
I happen to have a recording of his vows for your listening pleasure :action-sm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=353FZYK4

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
love it, I've defaulted on most of my unsecured creditors in preperation for a bankruptcy filing, and they are all sending me demand notices "they'll get nothing and like it"

Status
Not open for further replies.