Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Buddays.

So what version of Todd are we going to get today, the angry "Take away all guns!!!" Todd or the weepy "Those poor kids!!!" Todd? My guess?

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
I hate to correct Ronnie, but the Clutter murders weren't a big deal when they were first reported. It was only Capote writing about it that brought it into the national consciousness.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Weepy Todd! I win! Send me to the prize closet, Ronnie!

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Oh Fez. I don't know why I'm surprised he didn't get all of his crying done over the weekend.

At least he's not made it about himself as of yet. Well I guess he did kind of make it about himself since that came out of Ron asking him how his weekend was.

thereturn

Aug 24, 2008
Just shut the fuck up fez, hes too far gone to save now even I can admit that shit, fuck bring the retard back on the show, put a bullet in the back of fezs head, and dump in the east river.

There is no saving him, hes irrational, insane, and off the deep end. If I were ron I would call and turn him in since he could be the next person to snap.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Just shut the fuck up fez, hes too far gone to save now even I can admit that shit, fuck bring the retard back on the show, put a bullet in the back of fezs head, and dump in the east river.

There is no saving him, hes irrational, insane, and off the deep end. If I were ron I would call and turn him in since he could be the next person to snap.
All this because he was crying over the massacre over the weekend? You are taking it a bit far, dont you think?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Uh oh.
Ron saying that Fez's mental shit is frustrating him...

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
He just said she was a prepper and he watches that show Doomsday Preppers. Okay, glance over that and say the problem is guns. Fuck head.

thereturn

Aug 24, 2008
All this because he was crying over the massacre over the weekend? You are taking it a bit far, dont you think?
No, its just the last straw. He can barely function in society and feel everyone is out to get him or gays, if I were a gay activist I would slap the queen, he didnt come out and have to live through the times when gays were really persecuted, jailed, and even killed for being gay, it wasnt that long ago, hell as late as the 90s actors/performers were denying their sexuality for fear of losing their career. Today is a the golden age of being gay in comparison and if someone speaks idiocy most of the population will shut them down.

Hes an embarrassment and too far gone, he has this persecution complex built up in his head from how his mother raised him, whos to say he wont choke her with a cock ring the release noxious gas in the studio to kill everyone?

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
No, its just the last straw. He can barely function in society and feel everyone is out to get him or gays, if I were a gay activist I would slap the queen, he didnt come out and have to live through the times when gays were really persecuted, jailed, and even killed for being gay, it wasnt that long ago, hell as late as the 90s actors/performers were denying their sexuality for fear of losing their career. Today is a the golden age of being gay in comparison and if someone speaks idiocy most of the population will shut them down.

Hes an embarrassment and too far gone, he has this persecution complex built up in his head from how his mother raised him, whos to say he wont choke her with a cock ring the release noxious gas in the studio to kill everyone?
So him crying over slaughtered children leads back to gay issues for you. Right.

I dont care that you drew a line in the sand but you sure as hell picked a weird place to put it.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Because he would have cried and cared the exact same amount over getting stuck in a subway for ten minutes as he did over this.

It's tiring. I don't care what he is crying about. Everyone else on the station can discuss it without being a weepy, non-contributing mess.

Now he appears to be talking without crying - that's good.

thereturn

Aug 24, 2008
Because he would have cried and cared the exact same amount over getting stuck in a subway for ten minutes as he did over this.

It's tiring. I don't care what he is crying about. Everyone else on the station can discuss it without being a weepy, non-contributing mess.

Now he appears to be talking without crying - that's good.
Bingo, hes gone and needs to be institutionalized for a year or longer before he snaps.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
See, now this is where you can pile on Todd. Completely making it about himself and his stupid nightmares. Gotta pick your spots.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
This guy talking about Switzerland has it dead the fuck on. It's a culture issue. Simple.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
This guy talking about Switzerland has it dead the fuck on. It's a culture issue. Simple.
They glanced right over that. Shouldn't we be discussing why we aren't like them instead of making blanket statements that guns are bad?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
Why do I expect americans to be able to have a good debate about this shit?
People on the left are going to want all of the guns off of the street. People on the right are going to want more guns.
Can't anyone ever think outside of their "team"'s perspective? Fuck you. Lazy mother fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.