Ron's Take on Dog Fighting

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
hit a little too close to home maybe? :p
No, I just choose people over animals--and I consider every animal the same.

Many animals taste good. Some are dangerous, some arent. And if all the cats and dogs died next monday, I wouldnt lose any sleep.

But the made up, nonsense gibberish that "animal lovers" spout, I'll pass.

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
Ron says he is unaware of the amount of dogfighting in america etc. yet he was uninformed with his views on pitbulls just as killing machines who roam neighborhoods preying on kids and old women- like vampires. yet he maintained that ignorant viewpoint.
just annoyed me a bit.:icon_roll
You care so much big man, you post the dog fighting stats.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
fuck people, we suck, we have the ability to choose not to be selfish and we do it anyway, at least animals don't know any better

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Watch out for those German Short-haired pointers, they may be the most vicious of all the breeds.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
I really don't get why people would get all upset that Ron or anyone for that matter doesn't care about dog fighting one way or the other. Does everyone have to be outraged at everything for some people?

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Everyone isn't enraged, (I'm so fucking tired of the other word it enrages me to see it) most people don't care and don't talk about it.
Just like any other topic, a few with big mouths get all the press while most people are busy with their lives and not noticing.

C

captainboner

Ving Fucking Rhames.

Ron is a hero.

Shame on his doubters.

R

Reefer

Fuck people, indeed . . .

cal5000, when you write - I read/hear: blah blah blah rah rah rah, blah blah blah, rah rah , blah rah.

I find your comments insightful and revealing.

Neither outraged, nor enraged . . .

Audi5000.
Reefer

R

Reefer

Im sorry for the Ving's trainer and family . . . dogs should be put down.

Ron is a great man, no question.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Ron disgusted me like he hasn't in a long time with that bullshit.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Can't we just look around the 37th wall and realize Ron likes to argue the 'other' side of lots of things because it makes for new discussion and thought.
Sure he does.

Most times it's not a position as retarded, or sadistic, as this one.

jetfan10

New Wackbag
Aug 27, 2006
he had a great point when he asked ESD if he would be happy if the Giants signed Vick right now would he care about all this bullshit

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
Ron - "The world would probably be better off if we were all vegans."

Wasn't Adolf Hitler a vegan? Is he trying to tell us something?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Lets just remember few pointers about this situation.
1: Dogfighting is a brutal activity that is watched by individuals who for the most part are committing illegal activites. It is against the law. Is it as serious as **** or murder, no its not in the same ballpark, hell it ain't even in the same fucking league. But it is still against the law.
2: I do believe dogfighting is more common than most people think and its just not happening in the southern states. But I don't think its a widespread epedemic that people should lose sleep over.
3: I do eat meat and wear leather and am not naieve about what those animals go through to reach their final resting place. But till eating meat, wearing leather, and hunting for that matter becomes illegal, what are you going to do.
4: I fully support the testing of animals when it comes to helping cure diseases. PETA is a bunch of whining little bitches, but I do support their right to whine and protest.
5: As for the person in the middle of all this, Micheal Vick. The reason why he isn't in training camp, is because their is no way the Falcons could conduct a normal training camp, if he was there. He is still getting paid and he has not yet been suspended, unlike Pacman Jones, who was suspended for a year without getting indicted.
6: Would I want Micheal Vick on my team, uh no. Because like I have said before he is the most overrated quarterback of all time. Now if he was a running back or receiver than maybe yes. And if Vick does go to jail, I guareentee, that once he gets out, he will be signed by another team.
7:The NAACP and other organizations should not be supporting Micheal Vick. The only reason they are is because he is high profile and has money.
8: I wish there could be a discussion for a topic like this without resorting to some the stupidity that I read through this thread.
9. Ron is still the man and will always find his insights on various topics interesting. Some of them I will agree with, some I will disagree with.

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
fuck people, we suck, we have the ability to choose not to be selfish and we do it anyway, at least animals don't know any better
Bullshit--animals will eat their yong to keep on living and cats torture things before they kill them.

Its the nature of life to inflict suffering on other living things.

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
3: I do eat meat and wear leather and am not naieve about what those animals go through to reach their final resting place. But till eating meat, wearing leather, and hunting for that matter becomes illegal, what are you going to do.
Wear hemp you lazy, hypocritical fuck.

Or have the balls to say "I dont agree with it, but I dont give a fuck. This is America, do as you like."

RENFIELD

May 11, 2007
dog fighting ? i'm against it...
pedophilia ? i'm against it...
**** ? i'm against it...

of the 3... dog fighting doesn't rate a "rat's ass",
especially if it's invading MY neighborhood...
the other 2 blow it away.. outrage wise...

and that's all that was said by RON...
in the scheme of things... as horrendous as it might be,
dog fighting doesn't even register if the 'evil' it's being compared to
is that being done to a human being...

HE WASN'T GIVING THE 'OKAY' TO DOG FIGHTING...
IT WAS A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE...

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Ron says he is unaware of the amount of dogfighting in america etc. yet he was uninformed with his views on pitbulls just as killing machines who roam neighborhoods preying on kids and old women- like vampires. yet he maintained that ignorant viewpoint.
just annoyed me a bit.:icon_roll
That is a bad viewpoint that pitbulls, rotweilers, etc. are inherently viscious. My dad is a dog warden and says that they are usually one of the most disciplined dogs he deals with. The problem is that they have jaws like an alligator and can rip your throat out. Any dog can be viscious, ironically poodles are the worst. But all they do is nip, maybe break the skin. Train a pitbull for dog fights or to protect a meth house, what the fuck do they expect?
Funny story that this reminded me off, on and off for about 15 yrs I worked part time delivering pizza. Was never afraid to go to a door, never had a problem any dog. Hell, one of our regular customers had three attack trained dobermans. The only time I ever got bit was by a fucking Chihuahua, 13 stitches to close the wound. Personally, I think we should euthanize all Chihuahua's.

Angelfuck

Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
Bullshit--animals will eat their yong to keep on living and cats torture things before they kill them.

Its the nature of life to inflict suffering on other living things.
not really since like I said animals don't know any better, its built into them to do those things. For them its all about survival, cats play with things to hone their hunting skills. My cat doesnt know the difference between a leaf and a bug so he's obviously not playing with them to inflict suffering, especially since hes incapable of distinguishing a living thing from a dead leaf.

I agree with stormrider expect when it comes to animal testing, to some extent it is necessary but if you knew how redundant and completely unrealistic it was you might change your view. A rats chemistry is no where near ours, so it pretty much tells us nothing about how it would affect us when we test on animals.

R

Reefer

Good thoughts Anglefuck and Stormrider . . . revealing and insightful.
Everyone is becoming unmasked.

Its lame to create false comparisons about this issue. Dogfighting, does not compare to a whole slew of other sick shit that happens everyday in my backyard and around this world (read: Africa, Middle East, Asia, and ghettos everywhere, etc . . .) . . . doesn't mean I am going to condone this behavior, or classify it, as anything less than sick. Lets keep the red herring, in the ocean.

oafanwyo

More and Faster
Feb 4, 2007
Casper, WY
Dogfighting makes me sick. I don't know how anybody can watch this shit. Not when you can watch a monkey with a bat fight a 4 year old kid in spongebob pajamas!!!!!!

!!! Rock on Ronny B. !!!!

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
Fuck people, indeed . . .

cal5000, when you write - I read/hear: blah blah blah rah rah rah, blah blah blah, rah rah , blah rah.

I find your comments insightful and revealing.

Neither outraged, nor enraged . . .

Audi5000.
Reefer
And I hear your pussy drip when you post.

The last thing the world needs is another limp dick, soft hearted pot head.

I can guarantee you Ive been through more dope (smoked and sold) than youve ever seen and been to Iraq. Twice.

Shut it, crybaby.

Didnt you say Jesus cares for all dogs? Even the ones that kill people?

Take your ballon and take the walk down the midway.

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
not really since like I said animals don't know any better, its built into them to do those things. For them its all about survival, cats play with things to hone their hunting skills. My cat doesnt know the difference between a leaf and a bug so he's obviously not playing with them to inflict suffering, especially since hes incapable of distinguishing a living thing from a dead leaf.

I agree with stormrider expect when it comes to animal testing, to some extent it is necessary but if you knew how redundant and completely unrealistic it was you might change your view. A rats chemistry is no where near ours, so it pretty much tells us nothing about how it would affect us when we test on animals.
You have no way of proving any of that. You like to think theyre innocent but you have shit to base that on.

Even science cant prove intention of "evil" in anything. Sure a dog cant do calculus but so what. That doesnt mean they arent evil or have the capacity for maliciousness.

You can have an opinion, but thats all it is.

Angelfuck

Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
yup, thats pretty much all anyone has, but it is an educated opinion. during human development studies, I study behaviorism, a philosophy based around animalistic behavior that simply doesn't apply to humans because our existence is not based solely on reactions to our environment

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
animalistic behavior that simply doesn't apply to humans because our existence is not based sole on reactions to our environment
Now there's a topic for pot talk Monday..
Depends on what you define our environment as.

I disagree with the people that think if humans created something, it is unnatural.
Doesn't mean we aren't capable of ruining shit. But it's still nature taking its course.