Ross Perot is a Spooky Ghost

Stig

Fucking your mother.
That giant sucking sound you hear is Ross Perot being pulled into hell.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Dude probably could've won in 1992 if he didn't back out of the race and then reinserted himself.
So he pulled out, then went back in. Sounds like the act of sexual intercourse.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
That giant sucking sound you hear is his soul going south.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dude probably could've won in 1992 if he didn't back out of the race and then reinserted himself.
I don't think he ever intended to win, just get his ideas out there. Hence why he flaked out and left the race for bizarre reasons at the peak of his popularity

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I don't think he ever intended to win, just get his ideas out there. Hence why he flaked out and left the race for bizarre reasons at the peak of his popularity
At the time I recall rumors of threats to his family from establishment types.

Name another CEO that hires their own mercenaries to rescue employees from Iran. He did alot for veterans over the years as well.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
He's one of only two non-Republicans I ever voted for in my life.

RIP Mr. Perot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Name another CEO that hires their own mercenaries to rescue employees from Iran. He did alot for veterans over the years as well.
I know that my wife’s company hires them as private security, and when we travel they know where we are going ;)

KRSOne

All the warnings Perot gave about NAFTA did happen. While Gore was exposed as a liar. But people still buy into the lies of conman Gore.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
He had a real shit until they tried blackmailing him. Once he showed weakness he was done. That's what great about Trump. We saw in real time Dems trying to blackmail him into stepping down as President during the Muller investigation. Trump be like, Dems are gonna blackmail me? Ross hold my beer! Come at me bro!

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
All the warnings Perot gave about NAFTA did happen. While Gore was exposed as a liar. But people still buy into the lies of conman Gore.

Perot was right about everything. He really was. Trump has invoked his name a few times over the years.

Sent from your Mom's box.