Rotgut Reunion August 31

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
From Brother Joe:
[TABLE="class: uiGrid mvm, width: 0"]
[TR]
[TD="class: vTop, align: left"][/TD]
[TD="class: vTop, align: left"]WE PUT THE BAND BACK TOGETHER FOR 1 SHOW. IT'S BEYOND DESCRIPTION, SO JUST COME ON OUT TO SEE IT LIVE. ROTGUT- THE BAND: "ANTHONY CUMIA, JOSEPH CUMIA, FRED PURSINO, JOSEPH T. CURRIE, AND MARK BRECKLES". THE OPENING BAND: "THE ART OF THE TOPLESS"- FEATURING: PATRICK (FAT OPIE) COSTELLO, MIKEY (BACKGROUND) STAMBERG, (TOPLESS) MIKE KOLESARICH, AND JOSEPH T. CURRIE (AGAIN)...IT'S GOING TO BE A HIGHLY ENTERTAINING AND WE'RE SURE, A LEGENDARY SHOW... THE FIRST 50 THROUGH THE DOOR GET A SIGNED ROTGUT "LIVE AT THE APOLLO" CD.

KJ Farrells
242 Pettit Ave.
Bellmore, NY 11710

9pm[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Could be good. I might go.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Well, three, well now make it four, posts in a gig like this? WTF has happened to this place.

See you guys (whoever is going) in couple hours.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Not that anyone cares or is even going to see this but...

The Art of the Topless:

Rotgut:

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Well, three, well now make it four, posts in a gig like this? WTF has happened to this place.

See you guys (whoever is going) in couple hours.
Tough to get out onto LI on a Friday night especially
on Labor Day weekend. Just couldn't swing it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I wonder if the guy in basketball shorts, cutoff shirt and visor hit the gym afterwards?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Tough to get out onto LI on a Friday night especially
on Labor Day weekend. Just couldn't swing it.
NOT YOU....

Talking local Baggers. This place and the show may be running out of steam when a thread on a gig talked about on the show has three responses in two weeks IMHO.

OccupyWackbag

NOT YOU....

Talking local Baggers. This place and the show may be running out of steam when a thread on a gig talked about on the show has three responses in two weeks IMHO.
Most of us just don't give a shit about Rotgut.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
NOT YOU....

Look at mister ten-minute-drive-to-get-to-the-show getting all pissed off at the NYers who chose not to endure the hell of driving on Long Island on a holiday weekend.

Cripes... I would LOVE to have gone to that show... but even if I was still living in Stony Brook(and all thanks be unto Odin that I'm not), I still seriously doubt I would've subjected myself to the horrors of the Hell IE on a Friday night of the Labor Day weekend to get there.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Not much traffic, and by not much I mean none, at 10PM. And yeah, I live ten minutes away, but I wound up having to bring someone to Roslyn Heights at 2:30am. Not exactly on my way home from Bellmore.

Special Eddie

I'M A VIOLENT EXTREMIST!
It was a great time. Good to see you again Shucker and everyone else.