***RUMOR*** The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho @ Wrestlemania XXVIII

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
There's a huge rumor that I heard this past week that The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho has been penciled in for Wrestlemania XXVIII. Now, as I said, it's just a rumor, so it might not happen, but if it does, that'd be awesome. They said that the plan is to have Undertaker vs Triple H rematch @ Summerslam, and then have Undertaker vs Jericho @ Wrestlemania. So, we can possibly have a return of Chris Jericho @ Summerslam, he can cost Taker the match, go on a long campaign complaining how he never got the chance to break the streak, then after Royal Rumble or No Way Out (or whatever stupid name they gave the February PPV now) Taker comes out and accepts the challenge.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Feed another legend to the streak. Real smart booking there, cuntrags.
No reputable site is reporting this

But Jericho is not an up-comer & goes in/out of WWE so him losing means ZERO, but as I said NO reputable site is reporting this & Jericho has openly said he cannot commit to WWE bec he has a lot of offers on the table

jimmyjimjimz

Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC

But Jericho is not an up-comer & goes in/out of WWE so him losing means ZERO, but as I said NO reputable site is reporting this & Jericho has openly said he cannot commit to WWE bec he has a lot of offers on the table
Once again, it's a rumor. Rumors don't always come true. There was a rumor back in the day that Billy Gunn was gonna become WWE Champion, and he never did.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Once again, it's a rumor. Rumors don't always come true. There was a rumor back in the day that Billy Gunn was gonna become WWE Champion, and he never did.
Its a rumor YOU heard but as I said none of the few reputable sites have mentioned or reported that
Making up crap isn't a rumor

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
Chris Jericho has never been on that level IMHO. Who is going to order a PPV for a Jericho - Undertaker match?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming

I get what you're saying with the constant leaving that Jericho does, but the up and coming guys are the ones who should be padding Mean Mark's ego streak. Making Hall of Famers job to him is fucking retarded booking.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I get what you're saying with the constant leaving that Jericho does, but the up and coming guys are the ones who should be padding Mean Mark's ego streak. Making Hall of Famers job to him is fucking retarded booking.
I think its the opposite Don
Jericho losing to Taker means nothing but someone coming up (Miz, Sheamus) needs to be protected better
But as I said at this point this isn't a rumor but some tool lying on the web
But with that said he IMO would be a decent opponent for Taker

jimmyjimjimz

Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-early-wwe-wrestlemania-28-plans-matches-131087

Exclusive: Early WWE WrestleMania 28 Plans & Matches
Follow Justin LaBar on Twitter
by Justin LaBar
Jun 08, 2011
After speaking with sources I have learned the early plans as of now for next year's WrestleMania 28 card.

Obviously The Rock vs John Cena and the plan is to have the WWE title be on the line in that match.

The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho would also be on the card. A rematch between Triple H and The Undertaker is rumored to take place at this year's SummerSlam.

Triple H would go to WrestleMania next year going up against The Miz.

Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton.

Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio.

And the celebrity involvement that the WWE is hoping for is Big Show in a match against retired NBA star Shaq.

These plans are all subject to change between now the start of 2012 based on injuries and other factors. As of now, this is the card that the WWE is looking to have for WrestleMania 28 in Miami.

Follow Justin LaBar on Twitter
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-early-wwe-wrestlemania-28-plans-matches-131087

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Like I said "Wrestlezone" lololol

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Oh the Shaq vs Show thing was discussed a lot in the passed bec they are friends & shaq is free to do what he wants contractually & obviously Miami plays into it

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I think its the opposite Don
Jericho losing to Taker means nothing but someone coming up (Miz, Sheamus) needs to be protected better
But as I said at this point this isn't a rumor but some tool lying on the web
But with that said he IMO would be a decent opponent for Taker
Oh yeah, the young top of the card guys you can't job out either. That's why he should be wrestling someone like Mark Henry or Khalli for the streak. If they had any balls at all, they'd force him to go 19-1. The guy works 3 days a year. He shouldn't be going over anyone.

jimmyjimjimz

Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Oh yeah, the young top of the card guys you can't job out either. That's why he should be wrestling someone like Mark Henry or Khalli for the streak. If they had any balls at all, they'd force him to go 19-1. The guy works 3 days a year. He shouldn't be going over anyone.
he already beat Mark Henry at Wrestlemania and Khali isn't relevant. Plus, Taker was loyal to Vince, what makes you think Vince is gonna turn his back on Taker and have him lose? yeah, I know, Montreal Screwjob, but that was cause Bret was leaving and he didn't want him to take the belt to WCW and the whole Alundra Blaze throwing the belt in the garbage situation and all that.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
The streak is a big draw at Mania though
Sad but true
Hopefully 20-0 is it & he retires
I thought HBK should have broke it 3 yrs ago & then the two go & have a legendary program together

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
he already beat Mark Henry at Wrestlemania
He beat Triple H and HBK more than once. Mark Henry was just an off the top of my head example. It could be any veteran midcarder. Wasting Hall of Famers and main eventers is bullshit. It's a waste of a spot on the best show of the year. Everyone knows who is going to win, and unless the opponent is HBK, the matches always suck because Mean Mark sucks.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.