Rutger Hauer’s like Tears... In Rain.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Always liked him, and felt really bad for him on Ron & Fez. RIP.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
He was in some good movies, and a few shitty ones

I want more life, fucker

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Fuck. I didn't realize he was that old. I guess that makes it better?

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
THE HITCHER, nigga! One of the greatest movies of the 80's.

mascan42

Here's what I don't get . . . the report says he died five days ago, but it's just being reported now?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Here's what I don't get . . . the report says he died five days ago, but it's just being reported now?
Apparently he passed at his home in the Netherlands and the family kept it quiet until he was buried.

Rutger Hauer, the versatile Dutch leading man of the ’70s who went on star in the 1982 “Blade Runner” as Roy Batty, died July 19 at his home in the Netherlands after a short illness. He was 75.

Hauer’s agent, Steve Kenis, confirmed the news and said that Hauer’s funeral was held Wednesday.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I respect that. Folks want to keep press away from the funeral. May be a trend now with that Star Trek Insurrection actress and Jan Michael Vincent.