• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

S-Town

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
But more interesting? Being turned onto a murder, possibly by a muckety muck, spending hours and monies investigating it and finding out the victim was just out of town or whatever.
Not sure what you mean.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Digging West Cork but worried there will be no pay-off. That's why The Jinx is the best of all these shows/pods.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I'm obviously in support of innocent until proven guilty, but in defense of the police, it has to be so frustrating when they are certain someone committed a crime, especially a murder, and they can't find clear evidence.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
West Cork dragged on some but overall it's solid.

Listening to it after S-Town didn't hurt. There's so much more there than whatever the fuck S-Town was about.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
West Cork dragged on some but overall it's solid.

Listening to it after S-Town didn't hurt. There's so much more there than whatever the fuck S-Town was about.
S Town was about how one gay bear wanted to kiss the tummy of another gay bear. Posthumously outing John against his wishes was the noble thing to do.

Where is West Cork?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
S Town was about how one gay bear wanted to kiss the tummy of another gay bear. Posthumously outing John against his wishes was the noble thing to do.

Where is West Cork?
I listened on audible but you may need a subscription to listen there. It looks like it's free on amazon but I have Prime so it could be free with that.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
So there is a thread about it. Thank you guy I'm about to drop in the ignore bucket.
I know @Jacuzzi Billy can be a bit of a turd, but you don't need to ignore him.

But between this and the Making a Murderer thread, you can get my full analysis of S-Town.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I know @Jacuzzi Billy can be a bit of a turd, but you don't need to ignore him.

But between this and the Making a Murderer thread, you can get my full analysis of S-Town.
I agree with that long post you made on the previous page. That's exactly what it was, a guy trying to spend seven episodes cobbling together the next Serial that everyone talks about on social media, blah blah. What also pissed me off, as I've complained about here and there, was the shitty and contrary editing. They edited out all the wrong parts. Interviews went like this:

Voiceover: I talked to Ted Smith, a man from John's past.
Host: "...Uh, hey, you got a second to talk?"
Guy: "I think so... uh... just got to... uh, interesting that we're having an interview, right?"
Host: "Yeah... totally... [empty air] ...this is really cool."
Guy: "So I got this great story. One day, me and John-"
Voiceover, interrupting: He told me a great story with highs and lows, some really poignant parts, and a really funny anecdote about penguin mittens. We talked for nearly three hours, the words flowed from him like honey. Not only did I learn insightful things, but it tickled my soul in only the most edifying ways.
Guy: "So that's basically what happened."
Host: "Wow, thanks for the interview, man."

Top Bottom