Apr 24, 2007
Detroit
nice little mention for the boys

he's a good fella

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
Nov 20, 2005
Queens
He mentioned Opie and Anthony! Jay said that what is Bob up to and Bob mentioned that he's doing the traveling virus tour.

MikeHimself

Thoughts and Prayers
Jun 16, 2004
Philly
nice mention of o&a and the tour. i had a feeling he would.

IDidItAll

Jun 19, 2005
That's great to hear.

He's good people.

IDidItAll

Jun 19, 2005
great job on the show today dude
:clap::clap::clap:
Thanks man. :action-sm

It was a lot of fun. Well, as much fun as you can have when you make a grown man throw up three times and have two doctors scouring your head with rubber gloves.

I had a blast though .. you guys were cool.

M

Matt24

I noticed everyone say he is a "good" or "great" guy, nothing about how funny he is. I saw him at Kent State, he was not good at all. His whole act is being a dirty, filthy-mouthed man as opposed to his character on Full House. Nothing but a bunch of dick and fart jokes, way too many Full House references in his act.....Frrrrrrunkis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
I noticed everyone say he is a "good" or "great" guy, nothing about how funny he is. I saw him at Kent State, he was not good at all. His whole act is being a dirty, filthy-mouthed man as opposed to his character on Full House. Nothing but a bunch of dick and fart jokes, way too many Full House references in his act.....Frrrrrrunkis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont get it do you? He was that act before he was Danny Tanner and stayed true to the art of Comedy and didnt sell out when it came to his standup act. I saw him at the comedy connection and thought he was funny shit, but ya know what? Lets agree to disagree and call it a day.

M

Matt24

You dont get it do you? He was that act before he was Danny Tanner and stayed true to the art of Comedy and didnt sell out when it came to his standup act. I saw him at the comedy connection and thought he was funny shit, but ya know what? Lets agree to disagree and call it a day.
Sure, agree to disagree. More a question of personal tastes than comedic ability

krispykreme

Jun 23, 2005
Sure, agree to disagree. More a question of personal tastes than comedic ability
I saw him do standup around the time of Full House. Same filthy act back then as now.