Salon goes after Patton Oswalt, makes fools of themselves.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
What a bunch of pc cunts.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/salo...bably-stop-picking-fights-with-patton-oswalt/
Salon Picks Twitter Fight With Patton Oswalt, Loses, Should Probably Stop Picking Fights With Patton Oswalt

by Evan McMurry | 6:17 pm, July 13th, 2013 twitter fight » 91 comments

Salon seems to have it in for Patton Oswalt. In May, the online magazine took the comedian to task for his condemnation of the Boston Marathon bombing after he had been distinctly less ponderous about the subject of violence during the Daniel Tosh **** joke fiasco*, prompting a multi-website skirmish between Oswalt, Salon and Jezebel.
Today Salon knocked Oswalt over an Asian joke he made on Twitter.
If you’ve been in a cave this week, KTVU was pranked following the crash landing of a Boeing 777 last Saturday into accidentally reporting racist Chinese names for the pilots involved. The airline says it got the names from the National Transportation Safety Board, which blamed it all on a summer intern. Both the station and the NTSB have since apologized.
Oswalt ran with the joke on Saturday:

Salon didn’t think this was funny, writing, “No word yet on whether Oswalt’s summer intern is writing his new material.”
Oswalt was not amused:

But things didn’t really get going until Oswalt found the #SalonArticle hashtag:

Salon responded this afternoon: “To be clear: We get the joke, funny man. And might have laughed — in fourth grade.”
Read the full article HERE.
[h/t Salon]
* Upon fair criticism from the article’s author Molly Knefel, I rewrote the characterization of the article to more accurately reflect her argument. Here’s the original text:
In May, the online magazine took the comedian to task for being too articulate on the Boston bombing without addressing **** jokes, or something, prompting a multi-website skirmish between Oswalt, Salon and Jezebel.​

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Libtards love eating their own.

Patton Oswalt vs. Salon vs. Jezebel

Hopefully they all lose.

Madness

Dec 9, 2004
There's nothing more useless in this world than people with no sense of humor.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Libtards love eating their own.

Patton Oswalt vs. Salon vs. Jezebel

Hopefully they all lose.

Every time I think I love Patton Oswalt he says some shit that makes me not love him again. It's actually a weird one for me because on paper I should really dig him. I just don't.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
The initial joke, plus the knock knock one, were great.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I love Oswalt. I realize he is substantially left of me so I don't bitch when he behaves like a Democrat.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Fuck em all. Patton was funny in those comments. Salon might as well have tweeted "so funny we forgot to laugh" with how dull they went.