Sam = Empire Builder

Piffft

Forum Loser
Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Listening to the aftershow lately. Now help me out if I'm wrong but...

W00 kid seems to hold his own as the dual MIC. They would make a good team.

Nichole would suffice as a radio woman (very tentative in saying this she could be an anti-hole, very unsteady ground). Grab her around 10am and she speekz truf.

Roland, Erok, T-Q.

Special mention to everyone else on staff.

Comics who fit in.
Robert Kelly

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Before Sam can have a radio empire, he needs to be the breadwinner in his own family. His wife Jess makes more than he does.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Before Sam can have a radio empire, he needs to be the breadwinner in his own family. His wife Jess makes more than he does.
In this business, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the radio empire. Then when you get the radio empire, you get the twitter followers.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
You're an N lover.
Sam is shit.

AlanSmithee

Oct 11, 2012
Sam pretty much works for minimum wage for all the hours he puts in for the company. Its going to come to a point where he starts to get lazy and frustrated with his position in life.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
I almost said it would help if he was funny or entertaining but that doesn't seem to matter in radio

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
More importantly, what happened to the fake Susan something broad who was in here yesterday?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
You're an N lover.
Sam is shit.
Die.

He works in radio, he'll never catch up to his wife unless he suddenly starts making O&A money. In radio, you don't even start to have a career till you've been in 8-10 years.

On a side note, yesterday's after show Otto was great. I love how much Sam makes Otto laugh. And since Otto is one of the funniest mother fuckers on the planet, I'll take his opinion, and mine, over you negative shit dicks.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Sam doesn't have to wait tables or deliver pizza on weekends. He's ahead of 99 percent of radio guys his age.

AlanSmithee

Oct 11, 2012
Sam doesn't have to wait tables or deliver pizza on weekends. He's ahead of 99 percent of radio guys his age.
I'd have respect for him if he actually did that. Who's to say he doesnt need a second job....

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
It's just that Sam is so absolutely awful that anyone who joins him in the studio sounds like a great broadcaster with a bright future. They just shine because Sam is crack dreadful; nothing more, nothing less.

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
I said a little while ago, I realized Sam was actually great at radio when I heard him on Whoo Kid's show. There were like 3 former gangbangers in talking about niggas killing each other in Chicago and Sam was just throwing out funny lines. He didn't sound the least bit awkward or uncomfortable, and neither blackened up his voice nor constantly talked about being white.

Oct 24, 2012
Sam is great. There's a reason why I dont visit this board often. It seems like most "fans" here have a problem with literally every major person on the show. The amount of bitching I hear about Op, Ant, Jim, Sam and anyone else on the show is ridiculous; why do you fucks even bother listening?

He's great. Aftershow is very entertaining. I just wish he'd cut back on the annoying bitches. Nicole's voice is like a dentist drill; I cant stand it when she's on. Then he had Patty Stanger last week and that useless bitch from Alt Nation today. Enough. Whoo Kid is great.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Sam is great. There's a reason why I dont visit this board often. It seems like most "fans" here have a problem with literally every major person on the show. The amount of bitching I hear about Op, Ant, Jim, Sam and anyone else on the show is ridiculous; why do you fucks even bother listening?
How much bitching do we have to to ensure that you never come back again?

Oct 24, 2012
I dont know, man. Wouldnt want to upset a "Big League Poster". Yuck. Did I insult your honor? I dont understand why people would listen to something called The Opie and Anthony Show if they actively hate either Opie or Anthony. Makes no sense. But no, youre making a lot of sense. Anything else?

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012

He's great. Aftershow is very entertaining. I just wish he'd cut back on the annoying bitches. Nicole's voice is like a dentist drill; I cant stand it when she's on. Then he had Patty Stanger last week and that useless bitch from Alt Nation today. Enough. Whoo Kid is great.
So you're bitching about the talent the show books? Why do you even fucking listen?

You don't want to hear us bitch, but it's cool when you bitch about the show?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I dont know, man. Wouldnt want to upset a "Big League Poster". Yuck.
Hey, I toiled in the minors for quite a while before ModOAPC called me up to the Bigs. Don't belittle my accomplishment.

Did I insult your honor?
I don't believe so.

I dont understand why people would listen to something called The Opie and Anthony Show if they actively hate either Opie or Anthony. Makes no sense.
I suppose because it's an entertaining show. You'd have to ask around to get everyone's reason but that would be my guess.

But no, youre making a lot of sense.
Thank you?

Nope, I'm good.

Oct 24, 2012
So you're bitching about the talent the show books? Why do you even fucking listen?

You don't want to hear us bitch, but it's cool when you bitch about the show?
Hey dumb shithead, are you really gonna compare having a problem with guests booked on the AFTER SHOW with having a problem with the guys whose names are ON the fucking banner for the main show? I guess there is a lot of credence to fans being fat, dumb hicks. None of those broads are on O&A. Theyre on Sam's show and they suck. I read people on here who fucking kvetch about Opie or Ant as if they were married to them. Then stop listening.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012
Hey dumb shithead, are you really gonna compare having a problem with guests booked on the AFTER SHOW with having a problem with the guys whose names are ON the fucking banner for the main show? I guess there is a lot of credence to fans being fat, dumb hicks. None of those broads are on O&A. Theyre on Sam's show and they suck. I read people on here who fucking kvetch about Opie or Ant as if they were married to them. Then stop listening.
I bet you post on Reddit.