Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
What's on XM
Hi-Fi / Sci-Fi
Cinemagic - XM 27
10PM ET

To celebrate the release of Rob Zombie's vision of Halloween, Chris will look back at Halloween 1-5 in Cinemagic's segmented forms (music and clips from the film).

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Reel Time: Halloween directed by Sam's Hero Rob Zombie

Cinemagic
Tuesday

Reel Time: Halloween directed by Rob Zombie at 11AM ET
Cinemagic
Reel Time: Halloween directed by Rob ZombieDave Z and Bodhi talk to Rob Zombie about his latest film Halloween. They discuss a wide range of topics including how he reacted to all of the online complaints about him remaking the John Carpenter classic, how his Michael Myers is different from the original, and the effect use of Tyler Bates score for the film.

This hour-long interview show looks at the world of movies with those who make them. From composers like Howard Shore and Mark Isham to directors like Ridley Scott and Spike Lee, we talk to the people who influence the industry. Reel Time is honest, unedited, and only on Cinemagic - XM 27.

Encores:
Fridays - Midnight and 9 PM ET
Weekends - 3 AM, 11 AM, and 7 PM ET
Mondays - 2 PM ET
Tuesdays - 3 AM ET
Wednesdays - 11 AM ET
^ Best Guess if this when it be replayed.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
I'm recording today at 11:00 AM. Hope to catch it.

Big Dick Mcgee

Apr 3, 2005
Lynchburg VA
I just finished watching a copy of the movie and I thought it was great. I really enjoyed the movie.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I thought the interview was pretty darn good. After hearing it before I saw the film I had very high hopes for the movie...it got close to my expectations in the first half and second half...yecch...:(