Sam's Shit Show was great Tuesday.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Yeah, yeah. I'm a Sam supporter. But Sam's show had me laughing my ass off yesterday.

From the Guy Fieri shit, to the Mashup cluterfuck (Sam loves breaking other people's toys) to the randomness of the gift giving, it was great.

I don't listen to the shit show often. Not a reflection on Sam, I just generally can't fit it in. But I've noticed that Sam has a talent that O&A either don't give a shit about or are unable to do. Sam knows how to cultivate callers. Callers to Sam's show are 10x better than O&A or R&F callers. I'm not real sure why. They get to the point quick, go with the show well, get the fuck out in a timely manner.

Granted, O&A hate their callers and Ronny gives his callers WAYYYYYY too much respect, but I'm not sure what Sam does to get so much more out of them.

But, anyway, kudos or props or watermelons, or whatever his people like, on the show Tuesday Sam. Well done.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
I'm gonna give it a listen. I want to know why Nicole had her last appearance on the show.

And I'm a Sam supporter too.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Sam beating up Roland over his one-off show that's now the darling of the foodies was great, too. I've been keeping the channel on after O&A leave a lot more often lately. I hate that I'm starting to enjoy that little mulatto.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'm gonna give it a listen. I want to know why Nicole had her last appearance on the show.

And I'm a Sam supporter too.
Heh, didn't know that. Can't wait to hear O&A. And yeah, it was great.
Sam beating up Roland over his one-off show that's now the darling of the foodies was great, too. I've been keeping the channel on after O&A leave a lot more often lately. I hate that I'm starting to enjoy that little mulatto.
He's just good. He's a puppet master playing everyone in the room. And they go with it, even when they know they are being played. It's like some Jedi shit.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I'll usually listen if Opie or Jim or someone interesting stays for the show and sometimes even if it's just the regular crew but Whoo Kid is usually an automatic turn off. His voice bugs me.

As far as the callers, they might by better than O&A callers, but they still kinda suck. Especially the ones with their over the top "Prime Time Sammy Fucking Sweetheart Roberts" bit. We get it, it's not funny or entertaining. Just say your piece and hang up.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Seems like he is better suited for an internet only show. Constant sarcasm and behind the scenes inside jokes only appeal to a very small audience.
I would think the company would rather have people keep listening to the channel in between O&A and Ron B, instead of going elsewhere.
It's too bad Jimmy & Ant don't seem to have an interest in improving the channel as a whole. The channel could improve vastly at little extra cost with the help of comic friends who would love to have an opportunity to broadcast during the 'dead times' on 105. Many of them are already doing podcast for free, and this would be a great way to showcase their show, build up an audience, sell more tickets, etc...

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I like Sam too but I can't stand his ass-kissing little clique of regular callers. There's a reason you won't hear that on the real show. That type of faggotry is enormously douchechilling.

I'll usually listen if Opie or Jim or someone interesting stays for the show and sometimes even if it's just the regular crew but Whoo Kid is usually an automatic turn off. His voice bugs me.
He really is awful on the shit show. But for some odd reason he's just the opposite on the big show. I couldn't believe how much better when they had him on last week. On the shit show all he ever does is make his annoying "whoo" sound (seriously who does that shit? retards?) and laugh, annoyingly, at every little thing. And let's face it, while it's usually a good listen there's not often much to laugh at on that show.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The channel could improve vastly at little extra cost with the help of comic friends who would love to have an opportunity to broadcast during the 'dead times' on 105. Many of them are already doing podcast for free, and this would be a great way to showcase their show, build up an audience, sell more tickets, etc...
They had that, but Sirius wanted to own the shows and still not pay the people doing them.

Jul 17, 2012
Texas

As far as the callers, they might by better than O&A callers, but they still kinda suck. Especially the ones with their over the top "Prime Time Sammy Fucking Sweetheart Roberts" bit. We get it, it's not funny or entertaining. Just say your piece and hang up.
That's Larry's bit that every other dork calling in has started using. Larry rules, I don't care what you say.

I agree about Whoo Kid, though.

He's Sam's emissary to the world of African American culture somehow, but he's second generation Haitian-American and a mediocre DJ.

Haitian-Americans are second in savagery only to their American-born children--that have a chip on their shoulder about proving their African-Americaness.

I don't like Haitians. Or staying on topic.