OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Sam's Shit Show was great Tuesday.

Discussion in 'Classic Opie & Anthony General Discussion' started by BIV, Dec 5, 2012.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Yeah, yeah. I'm a Sam supporter. But Sam's show had me laughing my ass off yesterday.

From the Guy Fieri shit, to the Mashup cluterfuck (Sam loves breaking other people's toys) to the randomness of the gift giving, it was great.

I don't listen to the shit show often. Not a reflection on Sam, I just generally can't fit it in. But I've noticed that Sam has a talent that O&A either don't give a shit about or are unable to do. Sam knows how to cultivate callers. Callers to Sam's show are 10x better than O&A or R&F callers. I'm not real sure why. They get to the point quick, go with the show well, get the fuck out in a timely manner.

Granted, O&A hate their callers and Ronny gives his callers WAYYYYYY too much respect, but I'm not sure what Sam does to get so much more out of them.

But, anyway, kudos or props or watermelons, or whatever his people like, on the show Tuesday Sam. Well done.

MayrMeninoCrash likes this.
  2. Dicktator

Dicktator Frozen Meatbals 4life

I'm gonna give it a listen. I want to know why Nicole had her last appearance on the show.

And I'm a Sam supporter too.

3. Hog's Big Ben

Hog's Big Ben Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
    Donator

Sam beating up Roland over his one-off show that's now the darling of the foodies was great, too. I've been keeping the channel on after O&A leave a lot more often lately. I hate that I'm starting to enjoy that little mulatto.

4. BIV

Heh, didn't know that. Can't wait to hear O&A. And yeah, it was great.
    He's just good. He's a puppet master playing everyone in the room. And they go with it, even when they know they are being played. It's like some Jedi shit.

5. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

I'll usually listen if Opie or Jim or someone interesting stays for the show and sometimes even if it's just the regular crew but Whoo Kid is usually an automatic turn off. His voice bugs me.

As far as the callers, they might by better than O&A callers, but they still kinda suck. Especially the ones with their over the top "Prime Time Sammy Fucking Sweetheart Roberts" bit. We get it, it's not funny or entertaining. Just say your piece and hang up.

6. blueribbie

blueribbie registered dick hole

Seems like he is better suited for an internet only show. Constant sarcasm and behind the scenes inside jokes only appeal to a very small audience.
    I would think the company would rather have people keep listening to the channel in between O&A and Ron B, instead of going elsewhere.
    It's too bad Jimmy & Ant don't seem to have an interest in improving the channel as a whole. The channel could improve vastly at little extra cost with the help of comic friends who would love to have an opportunity to broadcast during the 'dead times' on 105. Many of them are already doing podcast for free, and this would be a great way to showcase their show, build up an audience, sell more tickets, etc...

7. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Sam has grown into a great broadcaster.

8. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

I don't usually listen due to time constraints but I did
    on Biv's recommendation. Loved it.

9. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

I like Sam too but I can't stand his ass-kissing little clique of regular callers. There's a reason you won't hear that on the real show. That type of faggotry is enormously douchechilling.

He really is awful on the shit show. But for some odd reason he's just the opposite on the big show. I couldn't believe how much better when they had him on last week. On the shit show all he ever does is make his annoying "whoo" sound (seriously who does that shit? retards?) and laugh, annoyingly, at every little thing. And let's face it, while it's usually a good listen there's not often much to laugh at on that show.

10. TurdGuzzler

TurdGuzzler Registered User

The Shit Show is always great.

11. TurdGuzzler

TurdGuzzler Registered User

And now we are hearing that Sam is losing the Shit Show?!? WTF???

12. BIV

The shwoogles.

13. Guilty Spark

Guilty Spark It's freeing and refreshing

Sam fucking blows. I can't stand the sound of his voice.

DeadAnus likes this.
  14. Lord Zero

Lord Zero Viciously Silly

They had that, but Sirius wanted to own the shows and still not pay the people doing them.

15. OccupyWackbag

OccupyWackbag Registered User

Only on Wednesday and Jim is doing a show that day.

16. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

i've become a fan of the shit show. especially when whoo kid is on.

TurdGuzzler likes this.
  17. Bunkum

Bunkum Tripe

That's Larry's bit that every other dork calling in has started using. Larry rules, I don't care what you say.

I agree about Whoo Kid, though.

He's Sam's emissary to the world of African American culture somehow, but he's second generation Haitian-American and a mediocre DJ.

Haitian-Americans are second in savagery only to their American-born children--that have a chip on their shoulder about proving their African-Americaness.

I don't like Haitians. Or staying on topic.

Raxicor, DeadAnus and Neckbeard like this.
  18. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

No. He doesn't. He's a fucking hayseed trucker that thinks he's a show character. He's fucking awful.

DeadAnus likes this.
  19. Reaper G

Reaper G POW# 126

Geez, Don, talk about a delayed reaction.