San Francisco city officials to ask Kate Steinle’s family to dismiss lawsuit

When should the family tell San Fran to go screw?

• Right Now

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Immediately

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters

domelogic

you know how this is going to go...HE will now file a lawsuit against the city for wrongfully detaining him which prevented him from applying for citizenship. SF will award him monetary damages, permenant residency, a stipend and a public apology.

You forgot a key to the city

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
If I was that woman’s family I would be screaming from every roof top in the country about the hypocrisy of not only the sanctuary city garbage but the gun, especially the gun, I would point out every person in jail for illegal guns and how long they were in jail.

Floyd1977

If I was that woman’s family I would be screaming from every roof top in the country about the hypocrisy of not only the sanctuary city garbage but the gun, especially the gun, I would point out every person in jail for illegal guns and how long they were in jail.
I'm going to guess that odds are good the family voted for the people that allowed this guy let off the hook.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I'm going to guess that odds are good the family voted for the people that allowed this guy let off the hook.
I’m sure your right, along with blaming the gun for her death

I like how he said he "found it" when you know he prob broke in to that Ranger's truck and stole it...

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
At least the feds aren't giving up.

Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate Remains Under Federal Firearm Charges In The Northern District Of California

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/p...der-federal-firearm-charges-northern-district

“The state-court ruling has no legal effect on the federal prosecution, which will continue,” stated United States Attorney David Anderson. “A repeatedly deported, previously convicted felon has no right to possess a firearm under federal law, even if California extends him sanctuary.”

The most he could get is 10 years, which is fucked up, but he's not off the hook yet.

At least the feds aren't giving up.

Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate Remains Under Federal Firearm Charges In The Northern District Of California

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/p...der-federal-firearm-charges-northern-district

“The state-court ruling has no legal effect on the federal prosecution, which will continue,” stated United States Attorney David Anderson. “A repeatedly deported, previously convicted felon has no right to possess a firearm under federal law, even if California extends him sanctuary.”

The most he could get is 10 years, which is fucked up, but he's not off the hook yet.
Always hope the lads will get him in prison... doubt it though.