San Francisco: Schwoogie Free???

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
Was gunna say, there might not be any black people, but you do have to deal with some brown dicks.

end of the url is n-blacks_N ...hmmm

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
That's awesome! If only they could get rid of the hippies, queers and gooks next.... :action-sm

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
I went tubing in bucks country PA this saturday and the very first thing thats struck me.... Im eating lunch with my gf and I asked her whats different here than home?

She said, holy shit no black people.lol, i loffed.

and gave her a lil tussle.

Glenn Dandy

no, I just call my dick Tussle and its lil.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
so that's where they're all coming from....my town is vanilla-no-more

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
As a white in the area... yeah, rent fucking sucks for us too. Wayda make this shit a racial thing. I'll take a gay black friend over a white/asian/spic friend any day.

Rent is cheap as shit in Montana. Yet there's no blacks. This has no racial basis at all. Oh wait... we have to point the finger at something, right? May as well be whitey keeping the negro down... and no, spell check, I'm not capitalizing "negro."

Glenn Dandy

As a white in the area... yeah, rent fucking sucks for us too. Wayda make this shit a racial thing. I'll take a gay black friend over a white/asian/spic friend any day.

Rent is cheap as shit in Montana. Yet there's no blacks. This has no racial basis at all. Oh wait... we have to point the finger at something, right? May as well be whitey keeping the negro down... and no, spell check, I'm not capitalizing "negro."
African-Americans are abandoning this famously progressive city at a rate that has alarmed San Francisco officials, who vow to stop the exodus and develop a strategy to win blacks back to the city.
craziness.

this is just blacks basicly being allowed to sprawl.... they stayed in the citys before because if they moved to a white neighborhood there would be a cross on their lawn in the morning,. Its a good thing for blacks silly... Some upidys are tryinmg to make it an issue.

The cost of living suucks out there. I worked a project out there for almost three months and didn't see a stain.

Then again, my friend backhanded a bum that walked up to the car and tried to take his cigarette. Which is worse?

SF may be golfer free but just take a drive through richmond or oakland.

Now if they could just get rid of the bums and the piss smell and the commies.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
I grew up in a really nice neighborhood, barely any negros.

As I grew older, more and more blacks started showing up, and the crime rate rose. Why?

Because a public school got relocated to the area. A school that has a reputation for having a lot of blacks (which is probably why they built the new one right next to the police station, i shit you not). The school moved, and the students moved with it.