San Francisco

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I agree with Ope...

Frisco kicks ass. Great town, but it does suffer due to liberalism and filthy hippytude. The homeless are out of control and incidentally, the whole town stinks like piss.

They let the homeless pitch tents in the public parks, like they're fucking campers. If the homeless tried that shit in Central Park in NYC, they'd burn them out with flamethrowers like the Japs on Iwo Jima.

Oh... and if you want everyone to know that you're a hayseed and a complete hack... make gay San Francisco jokes... all doubt will be dispelled.

Agreed, I was out there a few years ago for a conference. Beautiful city, great scenery, the Bay is awesome looking.. but goddam, fucking homeless everywhere. You cant walk 2 feet with out some negro asking you for money.

Not to mention that CUNT Nancy Pelosi represents that congressional district.

The one thing I didnt notice a lot of was blatant fags... not that I was looking for a good time or anything like that....

(no homo)

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
The blatant fags are only in a certain area of the city.... for the most part. If you like cock, that area is a mecca. Other than that, it's pretty nice here... the papers are always talking about doing something about the homeless but they never do shit. Homeless people have feelings too.

I was in SF a few years ago for a long project & it was nice. Stayed in the burbs.. (Pleasant Hill). I smacked a homeless guy that approached my car & tried to take my cigarette tho.

I wouldn't mind living there permanently.

Juanfartez

Was a POW gone to POT
I lived and worked there for the last 14 years. Beautiful city, gay people are nice (no homo), but it's toooo fuckin expensive! Now I just moved to San Antonio Texas area thank GOD I'm out.

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
San Francisco could be a great place if you werent constantly afraid of getting hit with a brick. Fucking homeless!!

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
San Francisco is a great city. In fact, many places in the Bay Area are great places to live if you have the money.

But yes, the homeless are out of control in SF.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Are they still paying people to be homeless?
Yes... $395 per month... cash.

A program was proposed to issue benefits to the homeless in the form of food vouchers and shelter bed "reservation" tickets, rather than just handing them cash, but the bleeding hearts shot it down.

Laws banning panhandling have been proposed, but the bleeding hearts shot them all down.

Bleeding hearts enjoy the smell of stale urine and unwashed feet.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
i liked San Fran when i was out there last year. absolutly beautiful, the city was awesome, but i couldnt live there for 6 months unless im making at least 100k a year.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
I agree with Ope...

Frisco kicks ass. Great town, but it does suffer due to liberalism and filthy hippytude. The homeless are out of control and incidentally, the whole town stinks like piss.

They let the homeless pitch tents in the public parks, like they're fucking campers. If the homeless tried that shit in Central Park in NYC, they'd burn them out with flamethrowers like the Japs on Iwo Jima.

Oh... and if you want everyone to know that you're a hayseed and a complete hack... make gay San Francisco jokes... all doubt will be dispelled.
UPDATE:

Creasy Bear

Donator
Wow, what a difference 12 years makes.

12 years ago, there was like a 1000 bums pissing on the streets, now there's like 10,000 raving druggie lunatics shitting up the streets and throwing AIDS needles around like darts. San Fran was a paradise a decade ago when compared to the pile of AIDS shit it is now.

Liberalism is a cancer.