Sandy Cane: That Old Whore Rat

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
I hope I got the name right but I only got the last few mins of them talked to her today. Her name was Sandy Cane and she was a WHORE! Talking about fucking the guy on Sanford and Son. No not Grady but Fred's son. The SON of Sanford and Son fame. Anyone have a picture of her? I looked up the name on IMDB but nothing. Not even a listing for in any up and coming Dolly Parton movie.
This is the first time I have heard her. Has she been on before? It was great how they were bashing her and she keep on talking about all the cock she has had.
The only Sandy Cane I know, it's bad I know this, is from a song by Bill Ray Cyrus called "Some Give All". At the start he says "I once knew a man named Sandy Cane". Maybe she fucked him and he used her name.

poontang

Sep 13, 2005
WTF is that? displaced clit. seriously?

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
I guess asking I made a fool of my self or should I say I made an ASS out of myself. I am still learning

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
I guess asking I made a fool of my self or should I say I made an ASS out of myself. I am still learning
Sorry, she has been on for years....also did Howard & lots of other shows.

She had her own show on Manhatten cable.

Always annoying, yet entertaining somehow.

Never shuts up, takes abuse, no comebacks at all.

BraffStaff

Sep 28, 2006
Over 2 years of listing I dont know how I missed out on this one.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Wow I've hated this bitch since the 'NEW days. She has one of those voices that goes right through you and stays with you for ages.

boba4

Old enough to be Stig's perverted uncle
Feb 19, 2007
Natick MA
Over 2 years of listing I dont know how I missed out on this one.
Actually, it just proves how lucky you were for those two years. Wish I didn't know who that worthless show-killer is.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
whether or not she was literally a prostitute, she is clearly a sex fiend "whore", and with her past/present lifestyle (and those of spector and pryor) - the idea of her getting :rap:d by both of them and doing sanford's son is pretty believable.

I just have the feeling that if some guy thrust himself upon her, she's such a go-er/whore, she would just "lay back and enjoy it" ala Bobby Knight's famous saying.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
I honestly thought she was dead before i heard her today... holy shit. Not to steal lines, but I can only imagine Twatto devouring her like a tree does with a street sign.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I never bitch about the show, I love the show.

BUT I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT SANDY KANE.

She is annoying, fucking retarded, a cunt, is a waste of air, and I wish that if she was actually *****, that they would've done more than **** her cunt, they would've strangled her to death. Fuck me I can't stand her. It's the only time I shut the show off is when she is on.

Johnny Cakes

Obama president Nah!
May 3, 2006
Central NJ
She's an annoying old cunt, but her soundboard is classic.

The day after Ant used her sounds as part of the club/fag music bit, I couldnt stop the "OOOH" and "I dont play it" clips from runnig through my head.

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
RAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!

...that old lying whore should've been mouth-fucked with Phil Specter's pistol.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
She should be ***** with a samurai sword.