Sarah Jessica Parker Names Unsexiest Woman

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Sarah Jessica Parker named world's unsexiest woman
Charlize Theron, Jessica Alba and Halle Berry are regularly named the world's sexiest women. But who are the unsexiest women alive? A men's magazine decided to find out.
The list, published in the latest edition of Maxim Magazine, named Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker as the No. 1 Unsexiest Woman Alive.
The magazine said Parker was the "least sexy woman in a group of very unsexy women" that ironically starred in a show with the word "sex" in the title.
Troubled soul singer Amy Winehouse was voted No. 2 because of her "hemorrhaging translucent skin, rat's nest mane and lashes that look more like surgically attached bats".
The mag listed Grey's Anatomy Sandra Oh at No. 3 for her "cold bedside manner and boyish figure".
Pop star Madonna took out the No. 4 spot for her "self-righteous bellyaching and rapid postnuptial deterioration".
"Combine a Paris Hilton-like pet accessorising fetish only for dirt-poor foreign babies with a mug that looks Euro-sealed to her skull, and you've got Willem Dafoe with hot flashes," Maxim Magazine said.
Britney Spears came in at No. 5 for "losing the ability to perform".
The mag also said two children, two ex-husbands and a slight weight gain also helped Britney nab the No. 5 spot.
Maxim Magazine's list of the world's unsexiest women:
1. Sarah Jessica Parker
2. Amy Winehouse
3. Sandra Oh
4. Madonna
5. Britney Spears
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/10/25/1192941199037.html

Looks Like the boys were right All those years ago!
Lingerrrr Longerrrrr

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
SJP may not be that attractive, but sexiness is a different barometer than attractiveness. for instance, sandra bernhardt is troll, but is sexy.

winehouse is exotic, but i don't think she ever sexualizes herself other than to wear stupid clothes.

and madonna remains doable. britney's getting more desperate by the day, so that's kind of sexy in a sad way.
people who never allow themselves to presented in a remotely sexual fashion - like Oprah, are the least sexy.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I'm sure there are unsexier women in the world than Sarah Jessica Parker. Burn victims, for example. Amy Winehouse is pretty unsexy too though.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Amy Winehouse might be a crackwhore but she's fucking hot imo.
As long as she keeps her mouth shut and doesn't show that fucked up grill she's just fine. Of course any woman who can outdrink and outdrug most men gets a bit of respect in my book.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I feel bad for her,,,,I mean this seems like a big dig at her. I don't know what she did wrong but some people in the media must not be happy with her....obviously there's about a billion people out there that are "uglier" than sarah jessica parker, this is more of a "ugliest, bitchy celebrities that we are pissed at because they think they are hot," list than anything else........

Roseanne Bar= better than Sarah? LOL NO..........

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
SJP number one? Yea, when these 2 cunts are way more popular...

Gross

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I feel bad for her,,,,I mean this seems like a big dig at her. I don't know what she did wrong but some people in the media must not be happy with her....obviously there's about a billion people out there that are "uglier" than sarah jessica parker, this is more of a "ugliest, bitchy celebrities that we are pissed at because they think they are hot," list than anything else........

Roseanne Bar= better than Sarah? LOL NO..........
LEAVE SARAH ALONE!

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I gotta agree, there's way far worse out there. This is possibly the biggest bullshit award/title I've ever heard of.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
I really think that list is of people who either think they are sexy and aren't, or were considered at one point to be sexy and are no longer.

As far as SJP is concerned, the only thing her face should be gracing is a can of Alpo.

I was also able to track down a pic of the kid from Real Genius, could be her twin brother: