Sarah Silverman Appreciation Thread

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I searched and saw no such thread, so here it is. Bop. Now it's mine.
There's a reason for that. Probably the same reason that this thread's existed for an hour, and so far I'm the only one responding.

The only thing I can stand to watch with her in it is the beginning of "The Way of the Gun", and only because she ends up with a broken nose.

She's not funny, she's not hot...she's boring, hacky, and her show sucks.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
I like her. Always have. And yes she is hot.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
There's a reason for that. Probably the same reason that this thread's existed for an hour, and so far I'm the only one responding.

The only thing I can stand to watch with her in it is the beginning of "The Way of the Gun", and only because she ends up with a broken nose.

wow its like you reached into my brain and pulled my thoughts right out of it!!!

she fucking sucks

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
She has moments of decent but they're usually covered by tons of shit.

And she can't be a smart girl, I think she tried to fuck her way to the top through Jimmy Kimmel.

Drederick Tatum

Apr 12, 2007
If she wasn't licking Jimmy Kimmel's nuts every night she'd be a complete an utter zero that we'd barely see, as opposed to the over-rated, over-hyped utter zero we can't avoid because her boyfriend is Mr. Comedy Central that she became.

Give this home wrecking unfunny whore some credit, when she wrecks a home she wrecks the best one to further her career.

jpc165

Through the Fire and Flames
Jan 6, 2004
Flipsville
Agreed. I actually despise her comedy.

Don't get me wrong I'd still fuck the shit out of her mouth and cunt,
I just hate her voice.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
She's sexy... and kinda funny... but its more about shock value... "look a hot chick is telling Norton-esque jokes!"

we get it.

anez_98

Oct 14, 2002
she gets attention because she's a girl who says crazy things. and she's a jew so she can do jew jokes where people go "i can't believe a jewish girl is saying that!"

She's like the female bob saget.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
She gave me a boner in Greg the Bunny and still does.

anez_98

Oct 14, 2002
every time i see her i think "i bet she has a hairy ass" not sure why, but i do.

The saget comparison: they both say shocking things to say shocking things and get laughs for saying shocking things. Without that, neither are very good comics.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
every time i see her i think "i bet she has a hairy ass" not sure why, but i do.

The saget comparison: they both say shocking things to say shocking things and get laughs for saying shocking things. Without that, neither are very good comics.
QFT. I watched her special on Comedy Central and didn't laugh once. If you are a fan of "cringe comedy" you can see right through her shit. She's a "shock comic", but there's not a lot of "funny". And her TV show is kinda funny being a ripoff of "Mr. Show" (she was a cast member). Half the cast came from "Mr. Show". (Brian Posehn, Jay Johnston, etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting others).

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Chinks!
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah *******!
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Kikes!

We get it, you're a rebel.

(Why the fuck was N----rs blanked but the others weren't?)

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Chinks!
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah *******!
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Kikes!

We get it, you're a rebel.

(Why the fuck was N----rs blanked but the others weren't?)
caus when you google that word do you wan't wackbag to come up ?

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
caus when you google that word do you wan't wackbag to come up ?
Then shouldn't the ALL get blanked? I just think it's funny that in an effort not to get lumped in with racist websites, we only edit that word, and not the countless other racist words out there. It's a unique form of racism.