"Sassy" Former BMV Clerk Sentenced To 5 Christmases In Jail For Driver's License Scam

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Betina "Hmmm Hmmm I be needing 4 photo IDs" Young

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A central Ohio judge has ordered a woman to spend the next five Christmases in jail as part of her sentence for issuing state ID cards and driver's licenses to immigrants who entered the country illegally.

Prosecutors say 44-year-old Betina "I'm going on break" Young – a former license agency employee – accepted payments from applicants to falsify records showing they had verified their immigration status. She has pleaded guilty.

The Columbus Dispatch reports (http://bit.ly/17AzoIw) that Judge Michael Holbrook put Young on probation Monday for five years – ordering that she spend a minimum of three days in jail each Christmas while on probation.

If she violates probation, she could go to prison for 15 years.
Link

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Whats a "BMV"?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Bureau of Motor Vehicles... or in the former employees vernacular: Yo Bureau o' Motor Vehicles.. , wOrd!
I dont know how you do it up there in Canadaland but down here in the real world we call it the Department of Motor Vehicles. ;)

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
I dont know how you do it up there in Canadaland but down here in the real world we call it the Department of Motor Vehicles. ;)
It's a New England thing I guess... MA calls them RMV Registry of Motor Vehicles.

And in Canada land Ministry of Transport

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Really? Falsify immigration records, take bribes, and you get christmas taken away?
That makes it seem like a childs punishment, its embarrassing as a country.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Really? Falsify immigration records, take bribes, and you get christmas taken away?
That makes it seem like a childs punishment, its embarrassing as a country.
It's really not a country, is it? It's more a bastion of PC cuntiness on steroids.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012
This is my BMV. Wonderful.

She's from the Linden neighborhood, no surprise. I was assigned a kid in that neighborhood once and called my boss and said I would not get out of the car in that area and they would have to find someone else to do it.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
This is my BMV. Wonderful.

She's from the Linden neighborhood, no surprise. I was assigned a kid in that neighborhood once and called my boss and said I would not get out of the car in that area and they would have to find someone else to do it.
Assuming you're a Social Worker of some and you wouldn't do you job because the 'hood was a little too rough for your delicate sensibilities?

There is a word for that...

somnarium

Aug 24, 2012
Assuming you're a Social Worker of some and you wouldn't do you job because the 'hood was a little too rough for your delicate sensibilities?

There is a word for that...
Easy for you to talk shit if you haven't ever been there, isn't it? When someone flashes a gun at from their waist when you're at a red light, and then you have to turn into the house that's 40 feet away from that, you can decide if you wouldn't want to take a different assignment.

By the way, I work for a private tutoring company. I'm not assessing whether the child is in danger, I'm teaching their illiterate asses English and Math.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Easy for you to talk shit if you haven't ever been there, isn't it? When someone flashes a gun at from their waist when you're at a red light, and then you have to turn into the house that's 40 feet away from that, you can decide if you wouldn't want to take a different assignment.

By the way, I work for a private tutoring company. I'm not assessing whether the child is in danger, I'm teaching their illiterate asses English and Math.
I've worked some of the shittest neighborhoods in NYC and LI, sir. It wasn't doing anything as noble as attempting to educate them.

It was either to serve them eviction papers, close a home loan, or do a survey inspection for the banks. And that was when the murder rate was in the thousands.

So do tell us of your bravery.

somnarium

Aug 24, 2012
I've worked some of the shittest neighborhoods in NYC and LI, sir. It wasn't doing anything as noble as attempting to educate them.

It was either to serve them eviction papers, close a home loan, or do a survey inspection for the banks. And that was when the murder rate was in the thousands.

So do tell us of your bravery.
When was I ever trying to tell of my bravery? More accurately, you were trying to be an asshole for a situation of which you had no real knowledge.

But good for you. You decided that was worth your income, I decided it wasn't in my case.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
When was I ever trying to tell of my bravery? More accurately, you were trying to be an asshole for a situation of which you had no real knowledge.

But good for you. You decided that was worth your income, I decided it wasn't in my case.

If you were so scared, why didn't you call 911 like a proper faggot?

And in my case it had everything to do with money. Especially when everyone else is too scared to go. The trick is to go during daylight hours, most of the goblins are still crashed out.

After school hours is a complete zoo. Missed one gang shooting by five minutes.

somnarium

Aug 24, 2012
If you were so scared, why didn't you call 911 like a proper faggot?

And in my case it had everything to do with money. Especially when everyone else is too scared to go. The trick is to go during daylight hours, most of the goblins are still crashed out.

So you go once and you're done with the area. I take the assignment and I'm going back there 3/4 times a week for 3 months. I've passed on kids for other reasons, such as distance too. I don't think it's so goddamn ridiculous to choose to take the kid nearby in suburbia than to go out of my way to go the hood. Maybe it would be more noble, but it's not ridiculous.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
So you go once and you're done with the area. I take the assignment and I'm going back there 3/4 times a week for 3 months. I've passed on kids for other reasons, such as distance too. I don't think it's so goddamn ridiculous to choose to take the kid nearby in suburbia than to go out of my way to go the hood. Maybe it would be more noble, but it's not ridiculous.
I see says the blind man.

You'd be dead if you did that for 3 months.

Hit and run, keep moving so the sharks don't swarm.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho

I knew a country boy who went to college in a big city. He and some other country boys were driving around one night and saw a large bleck man under a dark overpass. One of the boys held up a hatchet that was on the floor, just for fun. The large man grinned broadly and pulled open his overcoat, revealing a sawed off double barrel on a sling. The country boys quickly went back to their dorm.

for five years – ordering that she spend a minimum of three days in jail each Christmas while on probation.
She don't give a fuck, she runs a Kwanzaaaa household, ummmmmm hmmmmmmm.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
How can you spend three days in jail each Christmas? Christmas is a day.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
I thought the libs said it was too difficult for people to get a photo ID . . . apparently it's so easy you can get one even if you're not supposed to have one.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
You can't tell me that chick dude thing doesn't munch box.