saturday night live guests

IRA

Breuer and jay should get some of there old friends on the show. Who would make the best guest from snl?

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Besides Jay and Jim themselves. From those years. Holy shit I can't think of any. I will try to name some. Let's see:

1. Tim Meadows
2. Chris Kattan
3. Will Ferrow

I am pretty sure they were there at the same time as Bruer, but I think Jay may have been gone. He may have been there for one year with those new guys. It's hard to think of the exact charactors. Oh wait I think jay may have been on with Chris Rock for a year or two. I need to go to an SNL website for this.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
chris farley would be awsome!!i would love to see that. i don't think he is very busy right now so ithink he could do it.

Hello?
Norm McDonald....(ehh, gay...). Farley's doing a project with Belushi. They'll probably be hard to get a hold of.

See you guys in Sep. ;)

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
how bout that dude who does clinton??he cracks me up!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
how bout that dude who does clinton??he cracks me up!!
Yeah that's Darryl Hammond. He is a funny motherfucker too. Ofcourse let's not forget about Norm Mcdonald. I just don't think Breuer was real good friends with all those guys. I know Jay was around during the Mike Myers days. There are a whole bunch of them that would be great to have on the show. I think Norm would fit in just fine in the studio. He is someone I would like to hear on the O & A show.

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
yea norm would be friggin funny.
he has that voice, ya know, what he says doesn't have to be funny, it,s the way he says it thats funny!

does that make sense???

Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, and Norm would be great on the show... Molly Shannon would be good too... Maybe O&A could convince her to WOW them... You pretty lady are a whore!

IRA

Mine would have to be David Spade just because it would make howard cry like a girl.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
last night show was on of the best show out

DIRTY_HARRY

They should get Howards wife as a guest and make her wow lol that would give uncle Howie a geart attack. lol I cant remember anyone from sat night live it is lame lately

FOFOLINA

I got to see Darryl Hammond
doin stand up he is one funny guy..
It would be cool if any others do come to the show
Chris Kattan is one funny guy to