Saudi Arabia might be the worst country in the world

shwoogie

You mad cuz I'm stylin' on you
Jun 2, 2004
Dracut, MA
Saudis to execute woman for witchcraft.
Falih's case underscores shortcomings in Saudi Arabia's Islamic legal system in which rules of evidence are shaky, lawyers are not always present and sentences often depend on the whim of judges.The most frequent victims are women, who already suffer severe restrictions on daily life in Saudi Arabia: They cannot drive, appear before a judge without a male representative, or travel abroad without a male guardian's permission.Witchcraft is considered an offense against Islam in the conservative kingdom.

Saudi Arabia bans all red things on Valentines Day.
Every year, officials with the conservative Muslim kingdom's Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice clamp down on shops a few days before February 14, instructing them to remove red roses, red wrapping paper, gift boxes and teddy bears. On the eve of the holiday, they raid stores and seize symbols of love.The virtue and vice squad is a police force of several thousand charged with, among other things, enforcing dress codes and segregating the sexes. Saudi Arabia, which follows a strict interpretation of Islam called Wahhabism, punishes unrelated women and men who mingle in public.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Good thing we play tonsil hockey with their leader.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
I saw Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden at sundance a few weeks back. Saudi's by far came off as the biggest cunts in that shit-hole region.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
In 1984 I spent three days in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, that was enough for me. The day before my arrival I was informed they had beheaded a woman in the center square of town for "adultery". I wouldn't trust those oil rich fuckers with a pocket knife let alone half the shit we do diplomatically. They are oil drunk fucking nomads from the 12th Century, driving Mercedes Benz's while maintaining the mindset of those who still live in tents & wander the fucking desert.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
The Saudis are that asshole client that you need to keep your business going, but you can't stand because he is a rude asshole that fucks things up in your store every time he comes over.

Nobody, from the farthest right-winger to the farthest left-winger LIKE the Saudis. But as long as we need their oil (well, we need their oil on the worldwide market so the price on the market stays low: we get relatively little of our oil from them...), we need to whore ourselves to them.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Nobody, from the farthest right-winger to the farthest left-winger LIKE the Saudis. But as long as we need their oil (well, we need their oil on the worldwide market so the price on the market stays low: we get relatively little of our oil from them...), we need to whore ourselves to them.
The good ol' ends justify the means eh?

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
The good ol' ends justify the means eh?
Or the ol' don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

We've got fucking troops in their country, remember? But they can fuck us over if they embargo. It's like two guys sitting at a table, smiling at each other and being all polite while they each have a large caliber pistol aimed at the other guy's balls. You're being nice and polite, but you're still hoping to blow the other guy's balls off without him shooting off yours.

Having a dialog with them, IMO, is better for civilizing them than ditching them. Yeah, I know, I sound like a douchey State Department hack when I say that, but it's the truth. Without the US involved, the Euros will just end up sucking up to the Saudis even more. You think WE blow the Saudis? You ought to see the kinds of salad tossing the Euros go through with those assholes.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Or the ol' don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

We've got fucking troops in their country, remember? But they can fuck us over if they embargo. It's like two guys sitting at a table, smiling at each other and being all polite while they each have a large caliber pistol aimed at the other guy's balls. You're being nice and polite, but you're still hoping to blow the other guy's balls off without him shooting off yours.

Having a dialog with them, IMO, is better for civilizing them than ditching them. Yeah, I know, I sound like a douchey State Department hack when I say that, but it's the truth. Without the US involved, the Euros will just end up sucking up to the Saudis even more. You think WE blow the Saudis? You ought to see the kinds of salad tossing the Euros go through with those assholes.
Just doesn't seem right to give empowerment to the country that produces the most hardcore islamic extremists on earth. Just becuase the Eurofags placate them more than we do doesn't excuse us either.

I don't have any solutions though, so I guess we just go on supporting people who hate us. :arrrh:

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I seem to recall this country killing a few witches itself...actually burned one at the stake right here in my hometown...and look how far we've come...

give them time.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
Just doesn't seem right to give empowerment to the country that produces the most hardcore islamic extremists on earth. Just becuase the Eurofags placate them more than we do doesn't excuse us either.

I don't have any solutions though, so I guess we just go on supporting people who hate us. :arrrh:
Pretty much, yeah.

It's like Cuba: the real solution to fuck up Castro would have been to open the doors to them about 30 years ago. Flood them with enough of our shit, and they would have strung Fidel up years ago, the great Cuban cigar makers would have moved back to Cuba, and we'd have access to great Cuban cigars again.

I understand the emotion behind blockading Cuba (it's the same emotion, really, as wanting to nuke Saudi), but the SOLUTION is to flood them with Britney Spears CDs and turn them into mindless zombies for American culture.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
It's like Cuba: the real solution to fuck up Castro would have been to open the doors to them about 30 years ago. Flood them with enough of our shit, and they would have strung Fidel up years ago, the great Cuban cigar makers would have moved back to Cuba, and we'd have access to great Cuban cigars again.
If that had happened, I wonder if Vegas would be anything more than a gasoline stop in the desert now?

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
Pretty much, yeah.

I understand the emotion behind blockading Cuba (it's the same emotion, really, as wanting to nuke Saudi), but the SOLUTION is to flood them with Britney Spears CDs and turn them into mindless zombies for American culture.
Good example....the ole Soviet Union. When they started opening up more to the west it began the start of the end for them.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
Saudi Arabia is a bad country? Fucking racist, warmongering shitdicks don't know a thing about Arabs. The Arab culture is beeeeeauuuutiful maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
If that had happened, I wonder if Vegas would be anything more than a gasoline stop in the desert now?
Well, we couldn't have opened the borders back in the 60s: the Cold War would have kept that from happening.

If we'd opened the doors back the same time we really started opening up the USSR (80s), Vegas would have survived because it's close to LA, but it wouldn't have gone through the Steve Wynn/Mirage expansion it did in the 80s. It would be the same dirty shithole it was in the 70s and 80s after Elvis died and Sinatra stopped regularly playing there.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Pretty much, yeah.

We have an embargo against Cuba, a place that poses no threat to world security, yet we invite king Abdullah to have nice dinners in the white house. We're negotiating with terrorists is all it comes down to and it seems like we cower at the thought of showing some backbone with them.

We make a big deal about stabalizing the region with operations like Iraqi Freedom, when those just turn into breeding grounds for Saudi extremists to turn angry civilians into terrorists. If it weren't for Saudi Arabia and the Israeli/Palestinian cluster fuck, the middle east wouldn't pose the world threat that it does today. At least with places like Iran, the threat is mostly from the government. We're much better at dealing hostile governments, which is I guess part of the problem since the Saudi government is more than frendly with our own.

I'd rather bomb a place where the people hate us and the government likes us (Saudi Arabia) than a place where the people like us and the government hates us (Iran). I guess that would fuck up the global economy though and god forbid we fuck up the global economy. What would we do without the global economy? Start over? Nah, humanity has never existed without corperations and stock markets to run our lives.

Bleh, the whole thing is just digusting.