Saudi Arabia pledges to develop nuclear weapons if Iran gets them

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/29/saudi-build-nuclear-weapons-iran

http://www.agi.it/english-version/w...dh_to_follow_suit_if_iran_gets_nuclear_weapon

"We cannot live in a situation where Iran has nuclear weapons and we won't. It's as simple as that," the official said. "If Iran develops a nuclear weapon, that will be unacceptable to us and we will have to follow suit."
The Saudis are scared shitless of Iranian nukes, and they should be. Iran is way more likely to nuke Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States than Israel (mostly because Israel can respond in kind). The tension between the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and Iran have REALLY escalated recently, mostly with the dispatch of Saudi forces and the Gulf Peninsula Shield force to Bahrain (one of the Gulf emirates, located on an Island which Iran claims belongs to it) to quash Shi'ite protests against the Sunni leadership.

I really think we are more likely to see a massive Sunni-Shi'ite war in our lifetime than a war between the Muslim countries and the West. Those two hate each other more than they hate us, and they are slowly running out of ways to blame everything on Israel and the U.S.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Failing to see how this is a problem. It will make the oil easier to see through all those windows in the desert floor.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Iran is way more likely to nuke Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States than Israel (mostly because Israel can respond in kind). The tension between the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and Iran have REALLY escalated recently, mostly with the dispatch of Saudi forces and the Gulf Peninsula Shield force to Bahrain (one of the Gulf emirates, located on an Island which Iran claims belongs to it) to quash Shi'ite protests against the Sunni leadership.

I really think we are more likely to see a massive Sunni-Shi'ite war in our lifetime than a war between the Muslim countries and the West. Those two hate each other more than they hate us, and they are slowly running out of ways to blame everything on Israel and the U.S.
The locals get bogged down with worrying about Israel.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Failing to see how this is a problem. It will make the oil easier to see through all those windows in the desert floor.
:haha7:

The locals get bogged down with worrying about Israel.
They are already inserting their own conflict into their rhetoric. Now every Saudi writer screams about Iran...AND Israel, and every Iranian Ayatollah screams about Saudi Arabia....AND Israel.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Now every Saudi writer screams about Iran...AND Israel, and every Iranian Ayatollah screams about Saudi Arabia....AND Israel.
Oh I know, I hear it all the time.

The important thing is that Israelis rarely scream about other middle eastern countries.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Saudi Arabia fighting an actual war by themselves?? Hilarious. As usual the US will fight the war, occupy the country and absorb all the cost. All this why the fucking Arabs cut production to keep the cost of oil high.

OR...................................

We simply hand them nukes and make them pinky swear not to ever use them on Isreal. Our politicians are all a bunch of fucking whores when it comes to the donkey fucking Saudi royal family.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
I can't wait until we have real viable electric cars that actually have some power behind them, so we can finally tell that entire part of the world to go fuck themselves.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I'm starting to believe the world really will end with global thermonuclear war.

Or is that "globothermonukular" ?