Saudi journalist walks into Saudi consulate in Istanbul, but doesn't walk out (Turks allege he was murdered)

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I just did my homework on this Khashoggi clown.

Holy crap. Fuck that Mujahadeen sand rat hypocritical bastard.

How ever many pieces they chopped him into, it wasn't enough.
Like i said it sure is rich aint it. Talk about freedom when you want sharia.....the cognitive dissonance it takes to write that is astounding

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

Yep, it's looking like taking the sand ****** out was something that should have been done several decades ago.

domelogic

Read the article I posted yesterday. Seems he was very good friends with bin laden. It seems nothing was lost. So reeeee we hear is agenda driven.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

So not only did they not do anything wrong, they did the right thing?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

And not a peep about that on the news, from the reports ive heard and read you would think this guy was Nelson Mandela, when in reality he is Charles Taylor (President of Liberia who ate his enemies, for the uneducated)

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
They're murderous sand rats, did you really expect them to act quickly, honestly and honorably?
No. Not at all. Just didn't think that DT would try the Kavanaugh defense for the prince. lol

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
No. Not at all. Just didn't think that DT would try the Kavanaugh defense for the prince. lol
Yeah, that was dumb.

Trump is trying to protect the business interests with the Saudis, but it's always a fool's errand when you're dealing with sand rats. They just can't not be murderous barbarians.

domelogic

It’s not a defense you nitwit. It is our judicial system. You are innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Why is that so hard for people to get/remember. Nope let’s just hang em because sting said he did something wrong. Ponderous fucking ponderous right Casey

domelogic

Yeah, that was dumb.

Trump is trying to protect the business interests with the Saudis, but it's always a fool's errand when you're dealing with sand rats. They just can't not be murderous barbarians.

Not business imo as much as keeping some type of heel on the Middle East. It’s not dumb to say wait until the facts come in even with these sand rats

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Not business imo as much as keeping some type of heel on the Middle East. It’s not dumb to say wait until the facts come in even with these sand rats
Yeah it is. They so butchered that rat.

It's basically impossible to overestimate the guilt of the savage Saudis. Guilty is their default position.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Yeah, that was dumb.

Yeah, but it's sand rat on sand rat crime. Big fucking deal. Let them sort their own shit out; as long as they don't kill an American I give zero shits.

Pickle

Yeah, but it's sand rat on sand rat crime. Big fucking deal. Let them sort their own shit out; as long as they don't kill an American I give zero shits.
But but but Kashsammawhonow had dual citizenship! We should care what happens to him because he means just as much as a naturally born American citizen!

**Of course that doesn’t mean much, because we are told to care more about border jumping kidnappers than naturally born Americans, but I digress...

lajikal

But but but Kashsammawhonow had dual citizenship! We should care what happens to him because he means just as much as a naturally born American citizen!

**Of course that doesn’t mean much, because we are told to care more about border jumping kidnappers than naturally born Americans, but I digress...
Of course you snag onto Trump's fanboi soundbite. Dumbfuck, the issue Congress has with this isn't who was killed but rather how and where he was killed.

Pickle

Of course you snag onto Trump's fanboi soundbite. Dumbfuck, the issue Congress has with this isn't who was killed but rather how and where he was killed.
I actually haven’t listened to any of Trump’s comments on this. And whose Congress are you referring to? Ours or yours?

domelogic

I have heard wash post reporter everyday. It absolutely is about that. I have not heard one complaint about where it happened and the outrage about how it happened is generated by the Turks, who will not release any evidence. The outcry over this compared to when we have lost Americans is ridiculous.

This was a bad guy who played the game for decades and now has lost. If he was an American journalist who was not in the game I would give a shit. Doing it in their own embassy matters not to me. They could very easily have kidnapped his ass back to SA and done the same thing.

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
Yeah it is. They so butchered that rat.

It's basically impossible to overestimate the guilt of the savage Saudis. Guilty is their default position.
Hey, look - Creasy and I are on the same side of something.

Hey, Satan! Do you rent skates here? :haha7: