Saudi journalist walks into Saudi consulate in Istanbul, but doesn't walk out (Turks allege he was murdered)

domelogic

Listen to these idiots. Didn’t this want to run for prez? Fucking wackos every one of them. All roads anywhere in the world lead back to trump.

5skin

And now they've admitted he was killed there.
Fuckin' Trump!

TheLoon

Can someone help me out. I still have the same question. Countries kill and torture their citizens all the time. Why is this one a story?
Because they are in panic mode so now they're trying to get Trump on literally anything world wide...it's called a death rattle...the fact they think any American gives a shit about this beyond the NPCs is hilarious

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Yeah...it was a fist fight...that's the ticket.

lajikal

Trump throwing out the idea it could be rogue killers is not giving cover to the Saudi gov. It means one of two things: that idea is as good as any right now and second, he might just have intel the public does not know. Either way he is keeping all options open once again without jumping to conclusions. You idiots who always want him to do that can go fuck yourselves.
The Trumpster must have access to Super Secret information that even intel agencies don't have access to. :haha7:

Trump, Breaking With U.S. Intelligence, Appears to Accept Saudi Explanation of Journalist’s Death
  • Oct. 19, 2018
WASHINGTON — President Trump broke with his own intelligence agencies on Friday, appearing to accept Saudi Arabia’s explanation that the journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed by accident during a fistfight, while the United States’ intelligence agencies are increasingly convinced that he was assassinated on high-level orders from the Saudi royal court.

Mr. Trump, who has cultivated Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and made Saudi Arabia the linchpin of his Middle East strategy, has been deeply reluctant to point a finger at the prince, despite evidence linking him to Saudi operatives who entered the country’s consulate in Istanbul the same day that Mr. Khashoggi disappeared there.

Asked during a visit to an Air Force base in Arizona whether he viewed the Saudi explanation as credible, Mr. Trump said, “I do.”

domelogic

Because they are in panic mode so now they're trying to get Trump on literally anything world wide...it's called a death rattle...the fact they think any American gives a shit about this beyond the NPCs is hilarious

It’s all trumps fault. Everything including that kid who stubbed his toe. The msm hysteria about this is once again selective outrage. Should we give a shit about what happened? Eh maybe 5 minutes at most. Should we care when our embassador is killed and drug through the streets, eh the msm was basically yawning. It was video, msm reaction was ok that explains it. Find out that was a lie and yawn again. Now this savage is killed by other savages and the msm is in an uproar because trump. So ask yourself what the real agenda is here

Pickle

And? What's your point?
I could ask you the same thing.

Trump “going against American intelligence” means nothing if he is using MI instead of CIA. MI has access to everything the CIA does in addition to all other intel agencies. The main difference for the point in question is that the CIA sources intel directly for the MSM, while MI is strictly used for national security and defense. Trump’s advisors use MI. The media uses CIA.

The articles you’re obsessed with posting in a feeble attempt to troll are all agenda-driven and you can’t tell because you’re apparently incapable of critical thought.

lajikal

I could ask you the same thing.

Trump “going against American intelligence” means nothing if he is using MI instead of CIA. MI has access to everything the CIA does in addition to all other intel agencies. The main difference for the point in question is that the CIA sources intel directly for the MSM, while MI is strictly used for national security and defense. Trump’s advisors use MI. The media uses CIA.

The articles you’re obsessed with posting in a feeble attempt to troll are all agenda-driven and you can’t tell because you’re apparently incapable of critical thought.
You do realize they have different specialties right? MI is more ground warfare oriented and CIA is more human intelligence. But the Trumpster wouldn't know that as he sources from FoxNews, Infowars, Putin, and SA.

Pickle

You do realize they have different specialties right? MI is more ground warfare oriented and CIA is more human intelligence. But the Trumpster wouldn't know that as he sources from FoxNews, Infowars, Putin, and SA.

domelogic

The full pic is coming into view. Turks and Iran are on the same page. SA and US are against them. Msm is complicit. They want MSB removed for some reason which means he is a threat to them and an asset to the US admin. Now we know why we should care. The msm is still pissed about pulling out of the Iran deal.

Iran: Saudi Arabia ‘wouldn’t dare’ kill Khashoggi without US protection

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Wednesday said Saudi Arabia wouldn't "dare" to "murder" journalist Jamal Khashoggi unless it had the support of the United States.

Rouhani told the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) that he doesn't think a country "would dare commit such a crime" without the backing of the U.S., according to Reuters.

“No one would imagine that in today’s world and a new century that we would witness such an organized murder and a system would plan out such a heinous murder,” he said. “I don’t think that a country would dare commit such a crime without the protection of America.”

Rouhani also suggested that U.S. support of Saudi Arabia has enabled its rival to bomb civilians in the Yemen civil war.

“If there was no American protection, would the people of Yemen still have faced the same brutal bombing?” Rouhani asked IRNA, according to Reuters.

Khashoggi, a columnist for The Washington Post, died inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul after entering the consulate earlier this month. The Saudi government has said he died during a brawl, but that explanation has drawn widespread skepticism. It is suspected that Khashoggi was instead murdered inside the consulate.

President Trump, after originally saying he found the Saudi explanation to be credible, said Tuesday that the explanation was the “worst cover-up ever." His administration also moved on Tuesday to punish the kingdom over the killing, though Trump has maintained that the U.S. shouldn't halt its weapon sales to Saudi Arabia over the killing.

MurphCO

Donator
We have an Air Force Base in Turkey with nukes......

Iran is playing politics

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It’s all trumps fault. Everything including that kid who stubbed his toe. The msm hysteria about this is once again selective outrage. Should we give a shit about what happened? Eh maybe 5 minutes at most. Should we care when our embassador is killed and drug through the streets, eh the msm was basically yawning. It was video, msm reaction was ok that explains it. Find out that was a lie and yawn again. Now this savage is killed by other savages and the msm is in an uproar because trump. So ask yourself what the real agenda is here
The “media” is all up in arms because “trump” and his “war” on the MSM, they are comparing this guy’s death (at the hands of the Saudis) to trump calling them fake news, they have been saying that from the start that the Saudis are stifling “free press” (the guy was a fucking TERRORIST) and that by Trump not immediately condemning the death and sanctioning Saudis Trump is “condones” the murder of “ journalists” (aka shit stirring terrorists that are advocating the overthrow of a sitting government by force)
I listened to 30mins of that shit on NPR yesterday, the way they were acting you would have thought that Trump was in the room with the guy beating him to death.

I would like for just ONE main stream media outlet to bring up this guy’s true nature, he was not a “good guy” it’s just a shame that the sand people are so fucking stupid that they did it this way... Clinton’s would have had him shoot himself or just keel over dead from a heart attack

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Khashoggi was a muslimist, and specifically a fan of the Muslim Brotherhood, and he was a water carrier for the Obama administration's pro-Iran policies... which explains why he was a media darling living in DC.

The Saudis had been cracking down on the muslimist shit, and Trump picked up Obama's "Iran deal' toy, and he smashed it in a million pieces. All of that put a big bee in Khashoogi's head towel, and he'd been talking major shit about the Saudi's.

And that's why the Saudi's carried out the most retarded assassination operation in the history of retardation.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Starring Eddie Murphy, Eddie Murphy, and *chortle* Eddie Murphy.
The last Eddie Murphy needs to be said in a sarcastic questioning voice. Like even the announcer didn't know it was coming and was caught off guard.

domelogic

I would like for just ONE main stream media outlet to bring up this guy’s true nature, he was not a “good guy” it’s just a shame that the sand people are so fucking stupid that they did it this way... Clinton’s would have had him shoot himself or just keel over dead from a heart attack

That is why I do not believe it was the crown prince. The msm/politicians were so quick to say it was him. Nothing bad to say about this guy at all. This tells me there was an agenda by them. MBS never allowed this imo but someone looking to even a score over there did. You won’t be seeing those 15 guys for very long(hell one is already dead). Power struggles in these type of countries have casualties and MBS certainly has no shortage of enemies with how he came to power a year ago.